cherry blossom tree

"Y/n!" Amara jumped into my shoulder as I nearly dropped the basket filled with clothes. "Woha! What's up with you??" I ask her as she gets off and giggle "Today is the festival day! It's a place where everyone will be invited to enjoy all kinds of foods!!" She says and started laughing and jumping like a child. "And?" I ask her "We will bring the different kind of cooking made from our own hands!! But we should be accompanied with a male!" She says and winks at me...

M-male?

~•~

"Umm hey Amara,can I ask you something?" I walk up to her as I sit beside her to eat lunch. "Sure!" She says and I gulp. "When you said we should be accompanied with a male,we need to invite them or the other side?" *gulp* "Well that's why it's called the cooking festival you get to invite anyone (boy) from your life,and you'll give them your cooking!" She says and continues to eat her lunch..

Which will I invite?

~•~

A couple of hours passed and my head hasn't stopped thinking about who do I invite...

A boy huh? Well Hiroka might help me..Or probably Akioh?? Hmm...they are really nice but will they agree...

I walk to the Douma's room and placed the vase in his place but someone closed the door... I take a peek and sigh. "Don't even think about it!"

Here we go again...

"Like what?" I turn towards her as she scoof. "I told you before stay away from my man!" She approaches me and gets on my face "I'll make you pay,you heard me?" She says as I play with my tongue on my cheek as a wide smirk appears on my face. "Ohh how sad...I feel bad that you have all these dreams but! Non of them will become real" I say with crocodiles tears..

"What the hell you're talking about?!" She screamed annoyed as I chuckle "Ahh sweete...I told you before take him if you can...even if you do!-he still will return to me.." I say and walk past her as she scoof.

"Yah!! I'll make you pay!" She says and I turn my head towards her before I closed the door to her face. "Bitch" I said as her face went place "I'm sorry?!" She shouted "Apology accepted" I closed the doors and walked out of there as she stood there as a stone

~•~

I went to the kitchen to eat some dangos but I didn't realize that everyone had left to the festival. "Stupid festival! Like why would I care anyway?! It's not for me!" I took an apple and went to the cherry blossom tree as I sat down on its shade because of the moon light.

The moon slowly gets covered from the dark clouds as the stars disappear as well. I walked to the lake where beautiful flowers swim on it surface where tiny shiny little bugs would flow around it. I look at my reflection as a couple of hairs fall to my face.

Author-POV

While y/n is looking at her reflection with curiosity of the lake but she doesn't realize there's someone watching her from behind. Douma looks at the beautiful women touching the water surface with her little fingers as he sees her smile. He gently placed his hand on his left side of his chest as he feel his heart beats rising.

Suddenly y/n's stomach growled that made Douma giggle but she couldn't hear him.

Y/n-POV

I play with the little fish on the small pot while giggling and chuckling. But suddenly a shadow covered my body and the fish swam away. I turn around and see Douma with dangos on his hand. "Here you might be hungry.." He says as I smiled.

He sat beside me as I continue to eat my dangos filling my stomach up,as he looks at me with a smile placed on his face. After I had finished the dangos suddenly a wind blew my hair away. The cherry blossom trees leafs fall away. Douma reached and removed a petal from my hair as my cheeks turn red.

''A-aH thanks..." I say looking away as he giggle. "I see you like tricks don't you?" He says as I turn towards him. "Yeah they're cool.." I say as he pulled a pair of war fangs on his hands. "Want me to show you one?" He says a si noded in excitement!

He opened them and placed on on top and when he opend them a chibi Douma appeared! "TADA!!!"  "WOHAAA!!!" I screamed and picked it up. "It's cold..it's ice! How did you do that?!" I ask him curious "It's my demon art,I can create ice..that's how" He says and I smile at him

He created more,and I wouldn't stop playing with them and laugh a she would sit beside me and laugh as well

I feel bad about him...he makes me smile but he fakes his own..I know!

Suddenly an idea popped on my mind as I turned red and gulped.

"D-douma..." I called his name without turning towards him. "What's up?" He says as I gulp. I turn towards him with red cheeks. "As you know today is a festival we're the women gives her cooking to her partner.."

Douma-POV

"As you know today is a festival we're the women gives her cooking to her partner.." She says calm with her reddish cheeks. "Y/n did you forget im-" Suddenly she cuts me off"I know you're a demon..but at least I can do something for you can I?" She says and showed her neck to me. "You can devour a little from my body..." She says

What? Body? Did I heared that right?! I di. I seriously did!

"Ahahah! No need for that I'm already full!" I try to refuse but she insists "It's alright, you've done a lot for me..now it's time for me to repay it...in kinda way.." She says as I gulp "Please don't be embarrassed I'm not sad..." She says calm.

M-my heart!!

I gulp and got closer to her as I placed her in my lap as we looked at each others eyes. I pierce my teeth to her sensitive skin as she moans as I drain a little of her body. I pull her closer not wanting go let go her as she groans and hide her face to my neck as I tasted her delicious blood. She holds on my back as I detach my teeth from her neck and lick the remaining blood coming from there. I pull away and notice her trying to breath. I place my hand to her cheek as I lift her chin to look at my face.

I kiss her slowly in a passionate kiss as I get to sence her body once again.

Aghh! Why is she so hard to be resisted?!

I place my right hand to her left thigh as she wraps her hands around my neck without breaking the kiss. We both detach from each other lips to catch a breath.

I gave her a big smile as I looked at the beautiful futures on her face. I remove the hair from her face. "Thank you love~" I say as I placed a kiss on her cheek.