realized

"Y/n..?" I hear a voice calling me but I'm too weak to respond "My love wake up..." my eyes immediately wide open as I got up "DOUMA!!" I shouted scared. I started to touch my neck because I felt like had lost my head! "Y/n?" I turn around finding Douma behind me. "D-Douma?" asked him as he smiles,my eyes tear up and jump to his arms! "You're alive..." I said as he looks confused from my action. "Where are we? What happened?!"

"I was returning from the village and I senced your presence in here. I followed it and found you sleeping in the road" He says as I look at him confused. "B-bu-bu-but there were bodies here! A-and there was someone.." I said as I looked at him scared "Bodies? I don't sence any human blood here...exept yours," He says as I look at him "Me?"

I noticed that a couple of blood stains on my kimono...I feel bad cramps on my stomach!

Damnit! My periods have came!!

I covered my face in embarrassment as Douma chuckles and pat my head. He threw his coat to my arms and got me in a bridal style as I blush. "I know how your body works. No need to be ashamed of your body..They're normal love" He says with a smile containing to walk towards the temple. "You must have had bad cramps since you had passed out in the middle of the road" He said calm

I was dreaming huh..

". . ." Only silence is to be heard and i broke it. "Douma...when I had passed out I was in a dream..and" I said as he stopped and looked at me "Hm? What happened?" He said looking into my eyes. "You protected me from some few bad boys and a man that I hadn't never seen before appeared before you...he had red eyes and was tall with black hair..but then I woke up.." I said gulping as He looks at me shocked "Hey..I'll protect you no matter what!" He said and kissed my forehead

"No matter what.."

~•~

Over few minutes passed and Douma used his power and got us there faster. Instead taking me to my room he got me to his!

"Douma...you know my room is on that way right?" I said pointing down at the dark empty hallway. "Oh I know. Just we're going to sleep in mine" He said calm. My jaw wide as my face turns red as an tomato "N-no! What I'd someone sees us?!" I asked him as low as I could "Then I'll murder them." He says with a smile

No wonder he's a creepy guy.

He brought me to his room and sat me yo his bed with his coat on my shoulder. He left for a few minutes and came back,he said beside me and gives me a pad.

Man..I feel ashamed af in here.

". . ." Only silence is to be heard before he broke it. "Is there any problem?" He asks me as I look away to embarrassed to look at him in the eye. "I have to change an-" "Here you go" He said and gave me a dark blue kimono.

I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM MOVE!!!!!

"T-thank you..." I say shyly. "Van uou get out?" I said as he looked confused "What's the point of getting out when I'm going to be your husband" He pointed out. "Douma... we aren't even engaged.." He gets so shocked that the dude went back to manga.

Probably that was to much for him to handle...

"Shit...I've never thought of that!" He whispered low that it made me giggle till it was cut off because of the pain in my stomach "Eghuhh.." I groan a bit as he noticed it. "Come on you need to change" He trie dto take my kimono off. "Wait!! I can do it myself!!" I shouted as he got irritated "Shut the shit up." He cursed.

~•~

He saw everything...

I cover my face in embarrassment as I'm totally red. He pulled it up to cover my shoulder as my face is red as an tomato. "Done!" He said as my cheeks are ready to explode. "Hahah!" He laughed as I scoof. Suddenly the wind turned the candles off as the darkness filled our room.

I wince in fear as I felt arms warped around my small body. Suddenly he strengthed his grip nearly squeezing me. "D-Doum! You're squeezing me!" I said as he sigh and let go "Come on you need to rest..after all you need to sleep as well!" He said and layed my body to the pillow as he layed his body as well.

Our faces few inches from each other as my face is covered in heavy red. "Ouch!" I groaned low since the cramps are hurting a lot! I rotate my body and he place his hand down to my belly holding it to release the pain. "It's alright..I'm here for you..never forget that" He said which made me relax.

He pulled my body to his chest and I rested dmy head to his muscular arm as he place his head to the pillow.

With this man beside..not even fire dares to attack! I'm sure..

I got tired of staying awake so I fell asleep.