forgive or pray?

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOME INFORMATION THAT THE READER MIGHT FIND DISTURBING!!

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

-•-

'Little dove....' Douma called Y/n.

'Wake up.' He calls from the door.

'It's time.'

Over a week had passed and a week sunlight hadn't fall in her face. She had lost a lot of weight. Her body trembles if her name is called. Or whispered.

Now she stood at the bed tied in chains. One at her leg , one at her neck. She stands still sleeping in the cold futon. The wind blew the curtains as the cold send shivers to her whole skin.

Douma stand at the door with the expression clearly showing irritation.

'Y/n-chan...~'

He calls.

'Stand up.'

Trembling , she moves her hands clearly showing she can't. She tries to stand up her whole back showing the scars. So ugly that even Douma can't stand looking at her.

The chains snap as they shatter. Y/n turns her head at him her eyes lifeless. A small smile appeared on her face.

'My lord...'

She calls.

He smiles.

'What do you need me to do?' She asks reaching for a hug. Douma goes to her and wraps his arms around her fragile body.

'I guess...we do have a little time don't we?'

-•-

'Mhm...ahh....' y/n moans as her face turns red in embarrassment. Watching him playing his fingers with her insides.

'You like that? Women are so easily to play...' he chuckles.

Both them by now are waiting for the next step. Her moans are like music to his ears. Even tho he is a demon each of them needs their own toy.

'M-my...ohh...' she moans calling hum. Not daring calling his name.

'Use your words little dove.'

Douma thrust his fingers inside her as she gasped for air near ripping the sheets. Her legs tremble at the sudden thrust.

'Look...look at yourself...'

Fouma places her between his legs and forcing her to look at the mirror. Y/n eyes widened as she groans at his eyes. Ters ran through her red cheeks.

'Ohhh.   God!'

'Does your God make you feel good? Mhm?'