terrible act

-next day-

I woke up tired of not sleeping because of Douma. But for some reasons I always feel weird around him...Like there's something going on. But anyway,I got out from the bed to do what I do today bur my eyes landed on the family picture I had drawed. I walked up to it as I picked it up. "Mom..dad..Haru..I wonder how you all are" I whisper low as I placed it on its place. Today Haru's birthday...and I'm not there for him. I miss playing with him...

Just what am I doing??? Im supposed yo be at home!! Playing here with him it will only be a game!!! I need to escape...

Over two hours passed and I was cleaning the temple. I would try to see if there was any way of escaping,but the only way was during the day...which I would always be filled with duties!! Even when I would have the slightest chance it will always be ruined!

Like:

When I finished cleaning the floor I went to look at the gates till I was found by the manager of this place! And she forced me to clean Douma's room..

Another one:

I just finished making his bed and went to look at the nearby forest till I was dragged by Amara back inside because DIANA wanted me to help her with her clothes.

ANOTHER ONE:

Just when I was about to hide behind the tree which it had a panoramic view where the forest is to be seen. But I was AGAIN Called by Diana..

~•~

I fall to my knees like a dog looking at the floor with a defeated face. "I surrender..." I whisper low as my face turned pale black.  "Y/n-chan!!!" Douma called as I stood up and opened the door finding him with a smile on his face. "Hello doll!!" He says as I close the door to his face. I walk to the bed and rest my body in there with my back towards the wall with my hands around the pillow.

The door slowly opens as Douma peeks his head in. "Doll? What's up with you?" He asks me as he walks towards me. I hum in the pillow not having energy to lift my head up. "My body hurts..." I whisper low as he laughs "Ohhoh! Is that it?! I can fix that in no time!!" He said as suddenly he started messaging my back.

"Ohhh it feels good..." I groan as he chuckles and continue to move his hands from my back down to my waist.

Douma-POV

I was messaging her back till I moved my hands to her waist. Suddenly I felt my eyes scaning her position,as I can feel myself heating up! Suddenly she jumped in the air holding her back "Douma!!!" She shouted but I'm only focused in my hands as I snaped "Uhh what yeah?!" I said as she looked at me confused "What happened?" I ask her confused and stuck

"Well look at this!" She said lifting her shirt up exposing her back with hands marks on there and with a scratch. I immediately blush as I cover my face.

What is she doing to me?!

"Look what you did! With those long nails of yours you could literall-" I cut her off by kissing her lips. Her eyes widened as she let her shirt as she closed her eyes and our kiss turned into a passionate one as our tongues match with each other. We both detach from the kiss to take a breath but immediately returned to it again. I slowly lean her in the bed on top as her as her cheeks turn into a strawberry color as I move my hand down to her thigh.

With my left hand I open a little her shirt that her neck could be exposed. I kiss her neck leaving hickey's behind. "Mhm.." She moans under her breath as I got closer to her face and our lips contacted again. But suddenly she detached her lips for mine. "Y/n?" I ask her confused as I move a little away.

Did I made her uncomfortable? AGHHA DOUMA!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID?!

"I-Im...just...I can't!" She says and pulled her shirt up and didn't dare to look at my eyes. "Y/n...do you hate me?" I ask her with a dark face as for the first time I'm feeling angry

She turns red "NO! NO! NO...It's not that...it's just...I'm 17" She says as a vein popped up in my forehead! "I'm a minor and I can't sleep with you till I'm 18..." She says looking at the sheets. "When is your birthday?" I ask her as I place both of my hands on her shoulders as her face turns like an tomato.

"W-what?!" She says with a shaky voice "When is your birthday?!" I repeat the same question as she gulps. "26th December.." She says as a smile "On that day you'll be my wife!"

Y/n-POV

"On that day you'll be my wife!" He shouted as I stare at him shocked and confused. "W-wife?! What do you mean by WIFE?!" I repeat as he smiles and pulls me closer towards him. "Forget about the bet I made to you!!! I'm going to marry you and that's it!!!" He shouts as from my mouth my spirit flies away. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!! I-AM-NOT-MARRYING-YOU!!!" I shouted at him as he chuckled "I didn't ask though,but you 'are' marrying me" He gets closer and whispers something to my ear that it send shivers down my spine!

He pulls away as my cheeks turn bloody red!

"Don't forget that!" He said and left as my legs started dto shake.

"In 17 years of my life..no one! But no one!! Has ever said this to me!!!" I said to myself while shaking

The words:

"When you'll marry me...I will make you the most happiest woman in this world. I may be a demon but there are few things I can make you feel,that you'll never regret love~That day of your birthday will be the day of your life..."

"Don't forget about that!"