the past history

"Oh my...oh my...is there something that I can do?? You seem angry...are you alright? What's bothering you.." I talk to Shinobu as she grabs her haori. "What's bothering me?! You killed my sister!! Doesn't this haori looks familiar to you?!" She grabs her haori as veins popped up in her forehead.

"Ohhh! Now I remember...that flower girl. Unfortunately I couldn't devour her,as I remember the sun came up...and I couldn't eat her up-" Suddenly she stabed my eye really fast that I couldn't stop even with my hand. I use my blood demon art against her but she dodges and jumps away. "What kind of sword is that? As it seems you don't have a strong strength,that means you can't cut my head"

I say to her as she place the sword to her sheath. "How about with poison?" She says calm as my face started to melt making me groan but soon left. "Look I was able to dispose your poison,sorry about that! And in that sheath do you change your poison?? How fun! I've never fought with an hashira who used poison before! Do you have any others??" I ask her as she takes an fighting stance "Sure! I'll give it all to you!"

She came go attack me but all her poison won't work.

"Here goes another one!" I say as the poison left my body. I can already see her being tired. "Why the hell you act like that?!" She shouted pointing the sword at me "Huh?" I reply confused "Don't you feel anything?!" She says as I chuckle "What's up? Shinobu-chan are you alright??" I ask her as I point my war fangs out.

"What kind of demon are you? Do you feel anything?" She asks me as I laugh "Ohh you mean feelings?? Ofcourse I do! They're inside me that's how..I just sometimes don't show them! Isn't it lovely...?" I ask her as she sighs "Just what the hell you know about love?!" She says "Have you ever even felt love before?!" She says and took a deep breath as my face turned from happy to sad.

~•~

I did...before...

"Douma! Can you help me a little bit?! You're always asking me to help you,but will you do it at least once?!" Her words comes as a flashback to my mind as I remember the past with her...

With my love...with my Y/n..

"Douma...do you think we'll be able to be happy one day? I wonder how the future will look like!" She says in a lovely tone looking at the dark sky filled with stars.

Y/n...before I made you a promise..but I broke it!

I'll never be able to forgive myself for what I've done to you!

Forgive me! At least you do it! I needed you but I ruined you! Forgive me...

Y/n please forgive me...