daydreams

As soon as I woke up I started cleaning stuff in the house or better temple. While preparing for everything the nigh arrived.

Tonight the worshippers has been gathered for a ritual or something. "Uff sure there are a lot of people.." I say as suddenly a girl bumped into my back. "Ohh sorry!" She says as I turn around and notice a red mark across her face. Just when she was about to leave I grab her hand and pull her towards me. She turns around and lock her eyes with mine.

"Who did it?" I ask her as I glare deep in her blue eyes. "W-what are you doing?!" She says trying to pull away. "Oiii! Lina!!" A man's voice is to be heared behind. He walks toward us and grab her hand roughly. "Let's go!" He said. Just when she was about to leave I grab his shoulder "Huh? The fuck do you want?!" He said turning towards me. "Let go of her!" I said in a demanding tone

"Or what?" He turns towards me. "Oii y/n! Stop it!! There are a lots of people here!!" Amara said trying to pull me away "It's not your business what I talk with her! So get away old hag!" He said and turned around and pulled her beside him. They both walked away as I snaped!

Doma-POV

"Come in! Come in!" I said as all of them walked inside. A lot of people sat down as they brought gifts to me. "My lord!" A women bowed and showed a sheet made from a pure skin! All my worshippers are sat down as they talk to each other.

Suddenly the door burst open as a man flew in crashing in the ground. "ahahaw!" They screamed as I stood up. Suddenly a foot came in and notice y/n turned black!

"What did you called me? Old hag huh?" She said as the man stood up "Come here and I'll teach you what this old HAG CAN DO-" "Y/n!!" I screamed her name before she launched an attack. "HUH?!?!?" She turns towards me with her fury eyes "Stop it! That's enough!!" I yelled at her as she got angrier even more. You can see it because of her eyes turned red...

"Doma...I can give you a free punch as well if you don't shut the hell up." She said with a smile as everyone started to leave. She turns towards that man. "How about a broken nose ar probably a broken leg hmmm or a dislocated shoulder! Which do you like the most?" She said in a sweet voice. The mand face turns pale.

"Please mis! Stop it!" A girl showed up "It's alright!" She said as y/n turned towards her "But he slapped you!!" Y/n screamed "No.. you got it all wrong. It wasn't him who did it it was my husband. My brother pulled me away and you misunderstood everything..." She said as y/n turns red "H-he's y-your brother??" She asks her as she nods. She immediately stand up and help the poor guy up.

"I-im so sorry! I didn't mean to!!" She apologized. The man stood up and and started cleaning himself. I walk to y/n. "You should probably ask me for permission to beat someone,because you might kill them.." I tell her as she nearly loses it

Suddenly a fat man appeared us. "Lina. Get over here" He says as Lina turns at him. "Get away from my sister!!" The boy stands up protecting his sister. "She's my wife! She does whatever I tell her now get away!!" He says "Lord Doma,you said before to take permission from you to kill someone right? Do you give me permissionto beat the hell out if that old fuck?" She asks me as I smile to her "Permission granted!" I say as she cracks her fingers.
_______________

Two hours passed and it's midnight. Y/n went to her room as the girl left with her brother.

She hella beated the fuck out of that guy...

I sit in my stuffed pillow.

Y/n-POV

After releasing my anger to that dude I really enjoyed it. "La la la la la.." I started humming a song while brushing my hair sithout noticing someone behind me. Doma grabs my hair gently and start to smell them as I freeze. "Uhm it smell good.." He says as I blush and turn towards him.

"What are you doing in my room?!" I ask him embarrassed since I'm wearing a tight kimono. "Just came for a visit-" Suddenly I catch him eyeballing my chest!! "You...damn....PERVERT!!!" Just when I'm about to slap him he pins me at the wall. And place his hands beside my shoulders. He leans closer to my ear to speak something

"You can't understand how you make me feel...I'm struggling everyday from holding myself from riping that dress of you~" He says in a deep calming voice "I just want to feel you from inside..." He lowers to my neck "And make you scream my name..." He place a kiss on my neck "As it was the only thing you knew..." He says as he gets up and make an eye contact. "I know I'm demon..and if it's any slight chance of you loving me I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine!"

"Doma..we both know it's impossible...I'm a human and you're a demon. We can't be together.." I say looking down as I notice him going dark. "A human huh?" He says and let out a small chuckle "Y/n,do you love me?" He asks as I turn bright red! "Ehh?!" I return and look him in the eye. "No.." I responded as he smirked "Okay." He said and left...

"Ehhh??"