the gaze upon the black moon

Kokushibou-POV

Looking down at her features I noticed a few scars. It wasn't mine. I pulled down her haori from her neck down to her middle back. I noticed some bites scars that were a little old.

Douma.

After all these years I found a successor of my blood. Seems genuinely strange. After all must be a descendant of my son.

She slowly moved but as soon as her eyes layed on mine she immediately jumped as her widens. 'Where...wha...what...where am I? What did you do to me?! Where is HARU?!' I relaxed my back at the wall as I crossed my arms and gave her a glance.

'Relax. You're in my place. In a few months you will be staying here which you will not argue.' I said calm as I noticed her breaths getting faster and deeper. I narrowed my eyes as I titled my head. 'Seriously you have to calm down. Lord Muzan has order me not to harm you but to keep on high guard. So you better behave.'

Y/n-POV

Behave?! What does he think I am?? A child?!

'So. I'm like in prison huh?' I said as he chuckled and straightened his head. 'More like....jail. Prison is way to gruesome for you.' He said as a sweat drilled from my forehead. 'As when it comes to behaviour...' he stood up walking to the door and stopped there. 'Let's just say...' he turned his head to look at me.

'I don't like it much when someone breaks my rules.' He said as his words send chills down my spine. 'W-what rules?' I asked as he narrowed his eyes 'Easy. You don't try to escape and obey me. Done and over.' He says as I gulp. He turns his head towards the front and spoke

'Beside at the table you have food. You can wander around the house but no stepping outside the gate. Understood?' He asks as I nod. Suddenly he closed the door behind as I sigh in relief.

I slowly stood up towards the food. Even tho I'm weak...I was hungry. The food was warm. It's been bought. I finish it as I lay on my bed sighing as I look at the ceiling.

I look at the candle beside and saw a book down at it. My drawing book. I crawled towards it as I looked around. Switching pages one after another I was able to remember the old times. Suddenly I saw a forest which I had drawn with Hina holding flowers wearing a white dress with a big smile.

I simply touched as I remembered her words.

'Remember. I will ALWAYS be there for you! Got it?'

'Ohh Hina...what I would give to have you here...' I said as I hugged the book and fell to the bed trying to sleep and rest.

-•-

I heard big voices coming from the trees beside the house. Slowly I woke up rubbing my eyes as I slowly drank a glass of water. Looking out at the window it was sunny day. I walked out of my room towards the hallway an noticed it was literally dark.

'Oh yeah. Demons do not appear in the sunlight.' I said Uber my voice as I slowly crawled to find the kitchen and succeed to find it. I looked around and it was in terrible condition.

'I may be a young girl but never even a man you might be , never let your kitchen like this!' I said

The kitchen is in horrible conditions! Spider nets! Dust! Broken stuff! Messy chair! Table with three legs!!!!

'Seriously. Well...I'm stuck here till spring so...' I started to clean it but he didn't even had supplies so I managed it with old cloths.

-•-

I managed not to make to much noise or appear to much sunlight within the house. It is disturbing to him.

After a few hours the kitchen looked a lot much better. A little more decent. I walked outside while wiping the dust off my face with a towel as I sat down.

I know he is here. He must be at the room resting or hiding from the sunlight.

'Gotta be something around here.' I jumped down as as I left the towel there. I walked around trying to find something and I found a cherry tree from the back but was aging and dying. 'Poor you...no one was left to take care of you huh?' I looked down at the house and there was a small basement. I opened the door as I went down and saw a couples of tools and a few boxes.

'Wonder why they're here?' I walked a little deeper and it was dark. Luckily I had a candle and a match at my pocket for safety. I light it up as I place it at a old plate and held it around me. I looked around and saw a few pictures. An elderly guy with a boy at his arms.

Next was a beautiful woman with the elderly man holding hands as they were both smiling. The other one was again the elderly man with and elderly woman beside him. 'They must have been the owners of this house...' I said as I moved the candle towards the corner and suddenly Kokushibo appears 'Huh!' I said as I hit the table with my back as the candle fell.

I noticed him picking it up and placed at the table as he stared down at me. 'What are you doing here?' He asks as I gulp 'Well...I...uh...I came to do some researches...' I said not daring to look at him. 'Get in the house.' He said as i nodded 'Alright.' I said as I walked out and closed the door.

I immediately ran towards the entrance as I spot a young man at the hill. Suddenly he saw me as well but I immediately ran inside. I closed the door and blocked the sunlight with the curtains as I rested my head and sighed.

'Y/n.' I heard him as I sighed in terror. I walked towards his room.

Oh gosh! What have I done?! I haven't broken any rule right?! I hope...

I walked towards the entrance as I went in he was sitting in his knees as I closed the door behind me since the door window was showing a little light. He placed his hand before him as it was telling me to sit before him. And I did.

I sat before him not daring to look him in the eye.

I am scared!