the creator / the past

Heard clicks and sounds coming from beside me. I slowly open my eyes but they were weak. At the first few seconds it was blurry then it became clearer. I looked around and suddenly I felt a pain in my back.

'O-ouch...' from the weak body I couldn't move but take slow deep breaths staring at the ceiling. I felt my body burn as I was hungry no...thirsty...or not.

Suddenly flashback came back to my mind as I tried to move my body but failed. 'Ugh..-ah!' I started to stand up but fell back as my back arched because of the pain. 'Ahh....eh..' I look around as my hands were up to a blanket. I looked at the light coming from a table a few metered away I spotted a man...

A tall guy with black hair mixing something but couldn't see..

'You're finally awake.' He said. He had a deep voice that nearly scared me but calm. He placed it down and walked up to me with something in his hands. He lower on my lever as he raised my head and trying to give me something but I refused it.

'If you don't drink this medicine you'll be always in pain.' He said as I still refused to do so. 'Listen. If I wanted you dead I would've already done that. So?' Pushing it away I finally allowed him to bring it closer. I drank it and it tasted really bad.

He stood up and walked away as I coughed and looked at his back. Finally got the power to speak I asked him.

'W-where am I?' I asked trying hard to breathe as he released a little chuckle. 'You're in my home or place. Call it as you want.' He walks again towards me as I look at his face. 'W-who...ugh!' I start to caugh as he placed his hand at my chest. 'Don't talk. Your wound hasn't been healed yet.' He says as he rubbed the back of my neck.

His description....I remember asking Tanjiro how Muzan looked like and it fits him quite a lot. No way that's Muzan Kibutsuji! Why...why did...where...UFFF! So much thoughts going through my mind that I feel like I'm going to have a stroke!!

'How do you feel now?' He asks as I look around finding any clues to where I am.

Who am I kidding? Im not gonna be with Genya...but yet it's a weird...place...not that weird for a human but...he's the king of the demons right? Not gonna lie...I expected more like gigantic walls black walls paintings but...weird.

'Seems like you're lost in your thoughts.' He says as he was sitting right next to me. I turn to him and he was staring down at me.

He's...fast...

'Surely you must...ugh...dammit! It's hurts...' I complain as I bring my hand to my chest as a slight pain was felt.

'Off course it would...after all, you were nearly snapped in half because of Kokushibou.'

Kokushibou?

'You were lucky he held back. Or else he'd turn you into a demon.' He said coldly suddenly his eyes turned bright red with a black line between them.

'At least I get to know why I'm here right? Tch...what would the demon king want from a low woman like me?' I asked staring at his eyes as a smirk appeared in his face and he bend his neck and got closer.

'From my perspective...I'd like to have you as a demon. Probably you would be strong enough to be and upper moon...but that's to risky....' He says calmly and distanced himself.

'Risky you said?' I asked confused as he released a small chuckle. He looked down at me. Feeling his eyes nearly going through my souls I looked away.

'Once you're healed up. You'll know everything. Now heal.' Suddenly everything went black like I was knocked down in a second but didn't feel any pain. Or sadness's or fear.

-dreaming-

'Would you look at that? You've improved a lot y/n-chan!' Dante lowers to my level as he sees my drawing. 'I know right! I hope Hina will like it!' I say smiling at the small little portrait I had made even if I was only twelve I still had the hands of an artist with experience.

'Y/n!!!' A voice called me as I looked at my right shoulder and saw Hina running towards me with a bag with her.

She arrives at my feet as she tries to breathe but a big smile was placed in her face.

'Have you got everything?' She asks as I nod and she smiles. We had tricked our parents that we would sleep at each other houses. Devils right?

We had planned to explore the dark forest that lasted between the river. We walked for and hour and half till we arrived at the bridge. Before us layed a dark forest with no sounds but only the cold snow and a small wind.

'Let's go!' She grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards it.

Hina always was an explorer. She liked new stuff even dangerous ones. But this one...I was afraid.

We ran for a couple's minutes till our path behind disappeared. We stopped for a second in the middle of nowhere as we chuckled. She saw a dead tree and walked up to it. 'How about we camp here?' She asks as I agreed. Soon the sun fell and the dark came. The only thing that lightened the forest was the full moon.

Hina had fall asleep but I hadn't. I was staying up all night and suddenly she woke up. 'Hm...y-y/n...ahhhh' she yawns 'Why are you up?' She asks as I look down. 'Listen I don't think this is a good idea....I'm afraid...' I says as she bumps my head and chuckles. 'Come on sleep. It's going to be alright it only for a night right?' She smiles as i nodded

'Now! I'm going a little outside for a quick work.' She said as I chuckled and she did as well. I layed down not being worried anymore. But suddenly I heard a SCREAM!

'AAHHHHHH!!!! Y/n!!!!' Hina screamed as I immediately rushed out and saw her sat down looking towards her. 'Him! What wrong?! What happened?' I ask her as I got in front of her as I held her shoulders. She is shaking,few tears in her eyes like she saw death. 'A-a....a...!' She stuttered as I couldn't understand her. 'What?! Hina!' She struggled to find words but pointed behind me.

I looked behind and there is nothing.

'Hina! Is this a prank?! Cut it out! There's nothing here or out there!' I shouted at her as I was irritated. 'N-no...y/n! He was here! He was there I saw him!' She said

At this point...she might be telling the truth...she's shaking and stuttering...that's not her.

'What a nostalgic sight...' a deep voice came from behind as my body shivered in fear.