useless tears

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOME INFORMATION THAT THE READER MIGHT FIND DISTURBING!!

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

-•-

Three night's later...

Her body covered in black bruises. Her beautiful silky skin she had , now it has scars like a demon scratching. Her brown eyes that used to fill with happiness and desires has changed their colours into light yellow. Her beautiful neck that was beginning to hold a demon now holds his horrifying marks.

Her hands never stopped shaking. He had touched each inch of her skin. He had marked every inch of that skin. His marks proves that she was his.

Even her soul.

He tortured her so much that dhe was begging for more. Each night dhe would ask for more. Cry for more. She wasn't the same. She wasn't Y/n anymore.

She was a slave.

Douma raped her each time he layed his eyes on her. Each time she became more desperate each time he was with her. She forgot everything.

In three days.

Douma wasn't satisfied with her. He wanted more and more but that was her limit. Sometimes he would just place a blade between her legs to scare her.

He would stab the bed next to her neck onli a small inch from her pretty veins filled with delicious blood. He would feed of her blood every night. Sometimes overdone it by her losing consciousness.

Cry! Beg! I said....BEG!!

NO!!!!

Those awful screams of her never made it out of that room. The God that everyone loves now is hated by the hero.

That ugly disgusting red mark on her neck now has been cut of with a knife.

Tying her to the bed with her hands away from her face , with her knees on the ground with her mouth tied up shut. Half of her body (back) exposed to his hungry eyes.

'I hate it.'

Y/n wondered what he was talking about. His reflection staring at her mark on the neck. His eyes mad contact through the mirror set on the wall. She turned her head to her side trying to mumble words but impossible. Each words she shouted fell on deaf ears.

He got closer and wrapped himself around her. He mumbled few words to her ear as he sniffes her smell. Her body heat over the roof as sweat covered her skin. She stood there looking down in embarrassment. At this point she knew crying wasn't going to stop him.

'What do you suggest? On how to get rid of it.'

Y/n didn't made a noise.

'To be honest...'

He moved himself looking at the mark tracing it with his fingers.

'It's not that ugly..."

He says as his eyes stared at the scars which mad him giggle.

'It's just. I can't fuck you with that thing each time...you know?'

Y/n slowly raised her head looking at his eyes which appeared to have a smirk in his face.

'It reminds me of him.'

Douma pulled a knife and traced the mark with it. Her eyes lit up. Dhe continued to move around pull the straps hoping she could break free...

'MHM!! MHHHMMM!!!'

'SHHHH! Don't move...you'll accidentally cut yourself. Don't blame me then~'

The knife pierced her skin as blood poured over all the white sheets.

'MHMM!!! MMMMHHHHHMMMM!!!'

Agony.

Pain.

Regrets.

Memories.

Revenge...

Her face has become beyond recognition. Her eyes are puffy red. Her blood never stopped bleeding. Her throat hurts even if she tried mumbling words. Every move she does is pain. Only pain.
Just looking at her would made people gag by the horrific view. Even her parents wouldn't recognise her. She is beyond recognition.
She would stare into the blanc space for hours. No meals. No water. Just Douma.

'I.....Ugh!' 

'Should......en...e...end.....me.'

She turned her head back and saw his shadow. Douma stood infront of her. Her eyes widened.

'H....he's here...'

She whispered.

'I am here.'

Y/n smiled. Douma's smile fell. He saw fear. His eyes widened at her slow smile.

'Death is....HERE!'

Y/n screamed in agony.

'DOUMA!!! HE HAS COME FOR YOU! God has watched us!!! God is here!!!! HE IS HERE!!!'

Chills run down his body as she laughed aom much that she started to bleed from her mouth...

'I KNEW IT! I knew it..... You came..."

Douma fell on his knees coughing blood as she collapsed at the bed.

'AGHHH!!! Ngh....God huh?? Ahahahhaha!!! Let him come then!!' He shouted and smiled he stood up wiped his face with his cloth going closer to her.

'You think he will save you? I am stronger than him woman. Always been.'