Unholy lies

Heard stuff move in my room as I was cleaning my wound. I felt a pain in my arm as it had a bruise. My life can't get worse.

Kokushibo soon returns as I stood still. I was waiting for him to talk but he didn't made a sound. I stood up and walked towards as I was stopped by his command.

'There's a kimono in your bed. Wear it. Because we're going to the village.' He commanded. I nod.

I walk towards my room and it peacefully clean and quiet. Not even a drop off blood. I moved the kimono out of the way as I placed it at the table. For a moment I felt a shock in my chest.

Why am I acting shocked now?

I sat to the bed as I was facing the wall. I held my wrist and looked for a brief moment before I fall to bed for relax. I looked at the corner and imagined his body trembling.

'Is there any hope for this humanity? How many girls they have raped? Or..how many people have they killed...?' I layed flat looking at the ceiling as the candle blew away. I stood up and walked towards the window. I opened it and looked at the sky.

'Wow...time passed faster than I thought.' I said to myself as I looked down. I went back in and saw the kimono.

-•-

Over two hours had passed and I was prepared. I wore the kimono he said to wear and fixed my hair in a bun. I threw a scarf to my shoulders as it was getting a little cold tonight.

I walked towards his room as I knocked two times before I called.

'Lord kokushibou?' I called as I stepped back and he opened the door. He face was covered by a mask as he had the same cloth as before.

'Are you ready?' He asks as I nod. 'Good.' He says. Both off us walk outside as we walk down the path towards the village. I noticed a lot off people down there and lights.

'What wrong?' He asks as I look at him and then back again. 'Just. Interesting.' I said as he walked beside me and we walked. The closer we got the noises got louder.

-•-

Looking at all these people reminds me off the village I use dot get curtains and work for the temple.

Gold memories covered in rust.

While walking I noticed a small dango shop and couldn't take my eyes off till Kokushibou blocked the view.

This guy got a nerve playing with my stomach.

I looked at him as he pulled a few moneys and placed them to my hands.

'Go buy what you want. I'll be around.' He said as he walked away a I watched his back with his long spiky hair with red tips walk away.

I walked towards the dango shop.

'Good evening young lady! What can I get for you?' He shouted as I chuckled.

'One dango please.' I said as I gave him the money and the other part placed in a small pocket.

'Here ya go!' He said giving it to my as he handed me the change. 'Enjoy!' He shouted as i nodded and walked away.

Dang it! When was the last time I had a dango?? Man life be tripping man...

Just when I was about to have a bite someone pushed my shoulder as my dango fell to the floor.

NO!!!!!

I looked at it as I sigh in defeat.

'Sorry about that!' A woman shouted behind as I looked at the dango on the floor in despair. 'No worr-'

That voice!

I turned around as she did as my eyes widened in horror as hers did as well.

'Y/n?'

'Diana?'

I said as we both of us faced each other. Wow. She totally have a new look. I remember her having a lot of makeup and deep red lipstick but now she looks much fresh and natural.

'Wow...nice to see you..' she says as I smile at her.

'N-nice to see you as well.' I said as she gave me a faint smile.

'How have you been?'

'Been better. What about you?'

'Eh. Same.' She scoffed as i nodded

'Listen umm...I was a jerk during those times. I know it's has been months but I was a total bitch. Like a pick me whatever that stuff is...' she said as it made me chuckle.

'Yeah. Can't agree more than that.' I said as she laughed.

'So you forgive me?' She says as I chuckle.

'For what? For loving Douma?? Hell no' I say as she smiles.

'Please wait here!' She said and ran somewhere and disappeared for a second.

I saw her running back after a few minutes towards me with dangos in both her hands. She stopped at her feet to take a breath as she gave me one.

I politely accepted it as we continued to walk together.

I don't know if she's an enemy of friend.

'So what have you been up to?' She spoke

'Not much. What about you?'

'Hmm. Hanging around.'

'Cool.' I said as it was silent for a moment.

'By the way,' she spoke 'How's Douma? I left before days you did.' She says as I stop and she looked back at me.

'He's dead.' I said as I walked past her she followed me behind.

'Really?! Which slayer did the job??' She said as I looked and noticed a smile in her face.

A smirk.

A creepy one.

'What?' I asked as I could feel rage in me.

She walked forward.

'He was the one that killed Ino.'

He was the one that killed Ino.

'Y-you knew it?'

'Heheh.' She chuckles as I saw a greasy smile in her. A smirk that I wish I could just slap right at her.

'Well..' suddenly we appeared at a dark pitch shadow behind a house. She grabbed my shoulders as she pushed me hard at the wall.

I winced for a second as I pushed her. Suddenly she pierced her nails in my skin as i looked at her eyes.

Red.

SHE'S A FUCKING DEMON!!!

'I meant...' she continued as she placed her hand at my mouth. 'I...was the one that killed Ino.' She said

'That pathetic bitch was ignorant. I used her baby brother as a bait. She was fucking delusional for a moment before I RIPPED HER HEAD OFF!!!!' She shouted as it made my heart being sting from a thousand needless.

Her hair got in her face as my eyes were swollen.

She pulled her hand's away as I fell to the ground holding my wounded arm.

'You bitch.'

I said as she laughed at my face.

'You fucking bitch!' I cracked and chuckled as I stood up.

'You ripped her head off you said huh? Well...I'll rip your body apart in exchange.'

[it's time to put the potential in work!]