blazing memories

The boy that was with a killing intention soon calmed his feelings down. Even tho-he was facing upper moon 2! He just stares at him and relax his body as y/n's eyes filled with tears seeing who the young boy is standing before her...

"Tell me." He said as Douma looked at him in annoyance as he opens his war fan out.

"Haru..." y/n slowly released the tears from her pupils as Amara slowly stood to her knees. "Y/n...! D-do you know him..?" She said holding her shoulder as they both stared at them....

"That's my little brother..." y/n said as Amara eyes wide in shock. "Little brother?! But-" Amara's words were cut in half from Haru.

"Tell me big sis. Was this that bastard that kidnapped you?" His voice nearly scared y/n as she watch and heard how much her younger broth had grown in 5 months...

"Haru...-"

"Tell me!" He raised his voice as Douma suddenly burst in laughter. "Wahahhah! So cute! A little brother...a big sister...and a small little useless trash!" He gained at them as y/n snapped. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING TRASH?!?" Amara holder y/n's griting fist as she looked at her weak body. "A-amara...?" She said as suddenly Haru took his katana out pointing it at Douma.

"Ara~ Ara~...! Are you thinking of fighting me?" He said in a cold tone as a vein popped up in Haru's forehead,proving how mad he was...

"For 5 months....For 5 months! You held hostage my sister...but because of not killing her I gotta thank you not only for that but even for something else as well...!"

"Ho? What's that??" Douma said with a grin

"For turning me into a monster." Haru said as Douma only stared at him

Douma-POV

He surly got an insane body...And what was that speed he used over there? I couldn't sense his presence at all...His movements were just like...water? Yes...with that speed and strength he must been trained with non stop.... Hm?

"Why would you look at that...? So tell me Haru...Have you been training for non stop all this time?" Douma says while lifting fis fan and pointing it at Haru. "Since those scar are over there...they don't seem old...Aren't I right?"

Y/n title her head towards Haru only to notice few scars is Haru's hands and neck.

"You're right." Haru answered as suddenly he charged towards him.

"Slow."

3rd-POV

As Haru charges towards Douma with his katana reaching his neck Douma quickly dodges his attack as he lift his fan up to use his demon ice art on Haru cutting him in half.

"HARU!!!!" Y/n screamed on the top of her lungs but suddenly Haru...turns into a splash of water! All the water fell in Douma.

"Oh man...I got wet!" He complained but suddenly his gaze turned behind him. And there he is...standing with not even a scratch..

Water breathing;second form...blazing death.

Suddenly all the water that fell on Douma started to melt his skin as his face muscles started to show up!

"Ghaaaa!!! Ughhhh...!!" Douma groaned in pain and fell hard on his knees holding his face...but suddenly from all those screams in pain turned into a laughter...

"Ghhh...heh...haha...AHAHHAHA!! Nice try...but did you forget what I am? Those kind of small attacks won't work on someone like me. OHH!! Not to lift myself higher!!! hahaha!!!" He burst into laughter but Haru isn't impressed at all...

"Ne-san! Take that wounded women,and run! I'll deal with this freak!"

"But Har-"

"Just do It!!" He shouted as y/n gulped and got the courage to help Amara stand up.

"Oh...you're not getting away doll." Douma tried to capture y/n but suddenly Haru stood in front of him holding his shaky katana with all his strength stopping Douma from harming them.

"G-go!" Haru said as he pushed him away.

"Water breathing;7th form!! Full wave diversity!!!!!" A giant wave as if just came out of the ocean shows up and Douma used his demon art to freeze a part of it to create a wall enough to protect him but suddenly Haru shows upside-down infront of him.

He's....fast!

"Water breathing;11th form!!! Catastrophic waterfall!!!!" The whole place around them got destroyed as y/n and Amara fell to the ground because of the tectonic powerfully wave created between them!

"Haru!!!!" Y/n screamed his name but Amara grabbed deer arm. "WE GOTTA GO!! There no other way!!!" Y/n looked at Amara first but her heart couldn't bear to leav her little brother behind. All that dust created between soon disappeared and Haru was pinned down as Douma was trying to kill him but Haru had closed up his guard protecting himself with his katana and holding with one hand.

"GO!!! AS THERE IS ENOUGHT TIME!!!" Haru screamed as y/n was shaking. She turned around and ran towards Amara. She helped dher stand as they both forcefully ran away from the fighting scene!

Haru-POV

Damn it!!! He got a monstrous strength!! I can barely see an open way to attack him!!

"Ughhh!!! GAAAHHHH!!!" Haru attacked Douma as he fell away. But Douma wasn't affected at all. He only stared at the young boy falling on his knees holding his chest as he coughs in pain...

"That attack...you used before...looks like you haven't used that kind of attack many times before huh?" Douma said as he looked at him.

Damn it!!! He warned me to never use this attack!! What do I do?! I need to find a way to kill him! Wait!! What am I doing?! Om underestimating my enemy! After all he isn't just a normal demon...he's upper moon two. But in any way I shall-

"THERE YOU FUCKING ARE!!!!!" Suddenly a young man jumped out of the trees charging towards Douma as with his katana he attacked him. But he fell back

"Oiii!! You f-ed up fuck head. Stand up!" Haru looked to his horror who it was standing before him.

"Master Shinzaguawa?!"

*grin*

"Who knew a shit head like you could find an upper moon this fast!! Well fuck away now cus this shit is ALL MINE."

(Surprises are coming up ahead guys!! Make sure not to miss them...~~😉)