Unexpected hour

The morning came and my body was feeling numb. Probably because of last night. Haven't been feeling myself lately and I was exhausted.

'Ufff..' I touch my head as I place my hair back. Looking at the book I closed it and walked to the worn out bathroom. I washed my face as my eyes opened.

Walked to the kitchen and saw an envelope there. 'Was this last night here?' I reached it and opened it. 'Holy guacamole!!!' A envelope full of cash! Damn!!! These demons knows what money is!
-
Time went by and before I knew 2 days had passed and I was working on the garden. The moss had become thicker and the gate was old. It was a hot day that made me sweat but became cold when the wind returned , luckily it was becoming noon. I saw from far away grey clouds as I heard a voice behind me. 'Y/n!!!' I turned around and saw Akio and I believe his friend holding another one in their arms. It was blood!

I ran towards them as they had bruised eyes.

'What happened?!' I asked as one of them nearly collapsed. 'We ran...into a fight....and we were involved into...one...' Akio spoke. 'This is Yakuza and  Kaito...they need help! We're far away from the village...we need your help!' They beg as I agreed 'Come on!' I said as I helped them.

They layed Yakuza on the bed as I immediately intended to their wounds. Placing a cold cloth to his eye he winced a little bit in pain. 'Akio. Wait here.' I said as I ran to the bathroom to rinse the cloth. Squeezed the cold water out and I immediately ran towards the room. Kaito was resting his back at the wall holding his belly as I was a little surprised.

Wasn't he a moment ago at the corner? How could he....never mind.

I pressed the cloth to Yakuza arm as he had collapsed. Suddenly Kaito stood up and walked to the door.

With that wound...how is he able to stand??

'Akio you were right...' he started talking as he closed the door behind. I squeezed the cloth in my arm

Was this a trap?!

'She is a true beauty.' He said as Akio chuckled. 'Told ya. You wouldn't believe me.' He stood up as well as he wiped his lip off the blood. 'You sure she's alone in this house? Could give us a lot off trouble if anyone found out..' he said as a smirk appeared on their faces. A sweat went down my forehead as I looked at them.

'Don't need to worry. She lives alone. I've studied this home for two days now. So shall we begin?' He said as Yakuza grabbed my arm and pulled it. His grip was tight and my muscles were tensing as I could feel my breath becoming heavier.

Dang it! They have been planning this!! Kokushibou hasn't returned! It's still daylight! What do I do? What do I do?!

'Augh-!' I wince in pain as Yakuza forced me to stand up holding my arm at one place. He had crazy strength and a build up body. 'Chill you two. I wanna be the first to touch this princess...' he smirks as places my left hand to my back as the taught one to my chest. And gets his mouth closer to my ear.

'Let's have fun..heheh..' the all laugh I step on his foot and with my head punched his nose as he fell behind.' All the boys laughed at him as I ran to the corner. I took a pocket knife and kept it towards them. 'Stay away from me!' I shouted as Akio stood silently from a moment and burst out laughing.

Suddenly he grabs my wrist and squeezed and made my grip around the knife release as I fell to the floor holding my arm as suddenly he threw a kick to my face. I fell back holding my bloody nose as Yakuza stood up. 'Shit! I'll fuck that bitch up!' Yakuza walked towards me as he grabbed my neck and tightened the grip around it. They all laughed at my bloody face as I struggled to breathe air.

'You find this entertaining?' Suddenly my eyes widened as I looked at the door. Kokushibou stood there with a white scarf surrounded around his face covering his eyes as they took a moment to feel his presence. 'Huh?! Who are you?! Get out! She's ours!' Yakuza screams as he tightens the grip around my neck.

'Ahh- ughh!!' I struggled to breathe as Akio stood silently. 'I'll deal with him. You rip that's girls clothes off before we sta-' suddenly he stood silent for a moment before he turned into pieces. Akio's face was covered on blood as Yakuza hadn't seen anything behind. 'Aughh! Uaaaaaa! Monster!!!!'

'Huh?! WHY THE HELL ARE YO-huh...' he looked at kokushibo's gaze as his face went white as a ghost.

'You are in my property. And touching my property.' Kokushibou spoke as he walked towards us. He stopped before as Akio fell at the sorbet holding his chest.

Boy seems like he was having and asthma attack but anyway!

His grip around my neck relaxed immediately as Yakuza tried to make and escape but failed. Kokushibo had already destroyed him. Into pieces.

He turned towards Akio as he stood silent. P-PLEASE! MERCY! MERCY ON ME!!!! PLEASE!!!' He shouted as I held my cloth and covered my shoulder. I looked away as Kokushibou brought his sword at his neck. 'Pigs like you...don't deserve hell. Deserve even worse.' He swung his blade and decapitated him as his head fell on the floor and made it really bloody around here.

I sighed as suddenly he came up and picked me up in a bridal style and walked my to his room. 'L-lord kokushibo...I can walk...' I said as he didn't seem to listen to me. He placed me at his futon as he walked to the bathroom. He had wet his scarf and placed it in my lip. 'Ouch! Ouch!' I winced in pain as I held his scarf pressing against my lips as it hurts a lot.

'Keep this. I'll go clean the mess.' He said and walked out. He closed the door as I looked at the bloody scarf and placed it at my cheek. 'Ouch! Dang it!'