Reasons to belive you

While crying myself out feeling miserable,defeated,destroyed...I felt lost...

"Y/n!!" I heated Genya calling me but had no power to reply.

-•-

"Y/N-" I spotted her crying holding her mouth from screaming. "The hell?!" I ra towards her as she was definitely in pain "Oii! Get a hold of yourself!! And why did you left without my permission huh?! Do you know how much Gyomei is...going to..."

No matter what I said she still couldn't stop herself from crying.

The hell happened to her?

While looking around a demons smell came closer as wind grew stronger. Moving away the cold entered my body.

I've never felt cold in here...why now?

The demon's presence grew stronger but I hadn't got my weapon with me.

"Come on!" I grab her hand and pull her to run

"Oh-!"

"W-what are you doing!?" She shouted as I sniffed again and still could fell his presence.

"Listen! There's a demon in her! I don't know where but I could feel his presence even closer! We should warn the hashira's!!! Now run!!" I screamed as she groaned and fell on her knees

"The hell you doing?! We sho-" I noticed her holding he stomach as bleeding was seen through her bandage.

"Aghhh!! Fuck!!"

"Eh?-!"

I lifted her up in my arms as I ran towards the house. Still the demon's presence was very powerful! Soon we finally made it. I immediately closed the door as I placed her down just when I was about to call the sparrow she stopped me.

"It's not gonna do anything good..." soon the presence of the demon faded away as I could feel it moving away.

I leaned her kimono forcing her to look me in the eyes. "You know what?! Start. From why you left and why you were crying and why with a demon?" I sat in front of her waiting for answers but she looks away.

Pissed off I grab her chin forcing her to lol me in the eye. "You seriously know how to piss people off! START TALKING!!"

-•-

"I-I don't wanna talk..." I struggle to release those words but his grip around my navel got stronger

"Huh?!" He shouts as i push him away releaseing myself from his power as I shouted!

"I'm trapped!! In between helping you all and helping them!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he looked at me confused. "Happy now?!" I ran towards the room and lock myself in it.

-•-

Thell is wrong with her?!

Touching my chest as I felt a little pain. "She really had that strength.." I stood up walking to my room as I heated her crying again. Peeking through the door seeing her trying to hold her pain made me even curious about what had happened but still I looked away.

-•-

Woke up and found my body was really tired. Just when I stood my back up the pain in my chest made me wince in pain. I looked at the mirror as I saw my eyes nearly crying blood. Washing my face with cold water felt good. But still it hurts!

The wound has opened...damn it!

While making the bed and fixed myself I slowly stood up walking towards the door as just when i slide it open and peeked my head to see anyone but only to spot Genya sleeping at the wall.

He must have been...

Feeling a little ashamed I crawled to my bed got the blanket and slowly placed it in him but he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Oh?!-"

"The hell you doing woman?!" He says as he stood up still holding my wrist.

"I was just covering you with a blanket." I said as he looked pissed but released my hand and went to his room to hit his door hard.

*sigh*

I went to the kitchen to prepare something.

"This place is big.." the kitchen is bigger than my damn house!

But where is the food?

"At the top." I heard a voice behind. It's Genya! I turn my head back trying to reach at the top but can't because of being short.

"Let me." He gets it easily and hands it to me. I took it and gave him a look but a vein appeared in his forehead 'Come on!'

'Oh yeah sorry!'

I continued to make the breakfast.

-•-

Time had passed and Gyomei had returned home but left to train the newbies. 'Poor they...'
'Tch! They'll need that!' Genya says as I chuckle. 'Hey Genya!' I shout his name as he turned around. 'Huh?!'

Hi is creepy...

'Umm can we go there at the mountain?' I ask him as he smirks. 'No.'

'Ahh man...your brother was gonna be there as well tho...never mind.'

'B-brother?! What brother?!'

'Oh come on!! It's so obvious that you and Sanemi are brothers. You basically have the same anger issues.'

'WHAT DIS YOU SAY?!'

'Oh chill!!' I shouted as he was about to end me but was stopped when I showed him some oni giri 🍙.

'What's that for?'

'For you! Try it! I made it.'

He takes a bite as his eyes nearly came out. His whole body was shaking as he fell on his knees on the ground.

'G-Genya?' He seems unconscious

'GENYAAAAA!!! WAKE UP!!!! Why did you faint?! Ahahahahah GYOMEI!!! -sannn!!!'

He slowly stood up as I had tears in my eyes. 'G-Genya?'

'That was...ughh...the most delicious oni giri I've ever had!!!!' He screams as a vein piped in my head

'BASTARD!!!' I punch his forehead as he holds his head

'I was worried!!!'

'DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!' He shouts as he walked off.

-•-

'Ti tirri tirrirri! Ti tirri tirrririi!' Holding a bag of full of oni giri made for the boys.

Damn she got a strength like a demon...

-•-

'Heyyy you guys!!!' I shouted as I spotted tanjiro and Zeintsu in a rock.

'Y/n!!! LOOK OUT!!!' A sharp head hit me in the neck as I felt out of sight for a moment.

-•-

'YOU DAMN IDIOT!!!!!!'

'Ahahhahaha!!! HOW WAS THAT?! Rock head!!! NGAGAGAHAHAHHAHA!!!'

'INOSUKE!!!! You could've killed her!!' Tanjiro shouts as inosuke get on top of her

'Ngahahahha! Weakkk!!!! Nagahahahah-UGHHH-!'

Suddenly y/n woke up and punched him in the chin sent him flying away.

'INOSUKE!!!!'