face to face with the devil!

"RUN....RUN Y/N!!!! DON'T LOOK BACK!!!" Amara screaming at the top of her lungs as she pulls me with her,forcibly running. As we contusion to run my eyes fell on the snow and saw blood.

"A-Amara...your wound!" I said as we still continued to run "It's alright...let's just continue to run!" Seeing her at this state made my head have more flashback of how they treated me...my friends! Tears started running through my red cheeks as I tried to hold them but eventually Amara noticed them without turning her head.

"It's alright y/n...it wasn't your fault...He is a demon. And that's something you can't change no matter what you do...he'll always stay the same."

Amara is right! I can't let my feelings trying to stop me from being free! What done It's done! I have something I have left! Is me and myself!!

~•~

"First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!!! He dashes forward at blinding speeds and slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern as Haru prepares for an attack!

"Fast but...still slow. Frozen Lotus. Douma delivers a forward fan slash that created razor-sharp ice shards along with several ice lotuses. "FUCK!
Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!! He backflips into the air and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything below.

This guy...isn't any normal demon slayer. Analyzing his power levels he must be an hashira! If I kill him now....master Muzan might be proud of me!!

While they both pushes away each other an evil laugh comes from him. Douma. "Well well well....you must be the wind pullar. Right?" He asks as sanemi smirks placing his blade in his shoulder. "Heh! I'm that wind that will rip you to shreads bitch!"

"How annoying."

"It's my ass who is wasting It's time with your ass! Fuck off dip shit!! Aaaaaaa!!

"Rime — Water Lily Bodhisattva!"

"Eighth Form: Primary Gale Slash!"

Sanemi leaps into the air and swings his blade which generates circular torrents of wind that slices up the Douma instantly.

Douma instantly regenerate his body and creates an enormous Bodhisattva statue surrounded by lotuses made of ice. Its most notable trait is its ability to generate huge gusts of Douma's deadly ice from its mouth and deliver powerful physical attacks using its large arms against Sanemi leaving him with a wound on his back.

Sanemi falls on his knees with the sword holder hin his left hand supporting him from falling down.

Fuck!! My lungs feel like they're frozen!! Fucking piece of shit! Seems like he doesn't seem as weak as I thought! Agaaah!!! FUCK THIS!!!!

"LIATEN TO ME PIECE OF SHIT!!! STAND UP!!!!" Sanemi yells at the top of his lungs towards Haru as he immediately stood up.

"YES SIR!!"

"USE THAT FUCKING ABILITY YOU HAVE TO GIVE A FUCKING HAND!! FUCK OFF!!!"

What's up with him? He has never asked my help...

"Yes sir!" Haru took stance and point his sword out. He inhales the air only to release it as a mist.

"Yeahhh hahaha haha!!! FUCKING YEAH!!!!! HAAAA!!!"

They both charge together towards Douma in an a speed that left Douma shocked.

~•~

"Come on! This way!" I showed Amara the way to exit as I can see her wound getting worse and worse. "Y-y/n...I can't... it hurts!" She fell on her knees trying to breath. "Please!! We have to run!!" I begged her as I could see she wasn't responding. "Amara? Amara?? Amara?! AMARA!!!!" I shook her body trying to wake her up as she wouldn't. Tears ran through my cheeks as I saw her face turning white. "Please no no no no!! You can't die!!!"

Just when those words escaped my mouth I felt a cold presence behind me. I turned my head in horror only to see...

"Ahahahah!! I knew it!!! The human flesh pure blood is here!!! Ahahha...oh! Wuld you look at that...a fresh one!"

A demon?! No! No! No!!! What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! I'm weak and can't fight...

"Now...TIME TO FILL MY STOMACH!!!" He charges towards us with his fangs showing up. I quickly covered Amara's body with mine to protect it as my eyes didn't want to see anything. Just when he was about to kill us I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bye HUMANSSSS!!! AHAHAHHA!!" He was ready to kill me when suddenly a miracle came towards us.

"Fourth Form: Volcanic Rock!!"

A tall  giant man with an axe with a chain swings it towards the demon using a two pronged wide ranged attack. The axe immediately turns the demon to dust. The axe went back to his hand while he slowly approaches us.

A man with black and white uniform with bandages over his shins olive green happi draped over his shoulders. The collared frame of the happi contains the kanji for the Japanese from the top-down, along with the separate kanji all over cloth at the back. As he got closer I could see his full figure.

"Are you two alright?" He gets on our level as I nod still shocked.

His eyes...he is blind...

"Y-you saved us..." were the only words I could let out.

"It's alright now." My eyes wide open and immediately turned towards Amara as she seems to still be unconscious.

"A-!..."Suddenly my eyes started to get blurry as just when my head was about to hit the ground the tall man grabbed and that's the last thing I saw...