Position

As I was still tied up at his lap his serious face hasn't changed. I felt his aura change. Even tho he hasn't moved or done anything for the past 2 minutes which felt like hour's. Suddenly...his hands moves at my thighs as he still keeps the eye contact.

I felt his eyes nearly pierced my soul.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my hair as I was looking down at him. My face in horror at the speed of his. As I was trying to move myself and create space which resulted to nothing.

'That was...rude.' He sassy responds as suddenly he pierce his nails at my thighs. 'AGH-!' He place his hand at my mouth as I cried out in pain. He pushed me down as he held my thighs an my mouth covered as I shouted in agony. My back arched as my spine goes numb like being shot from lightning. He stands up above me as I try to push him but felt really weak.

'Ngh!!! Mmmmhmmm!!!!!' I shout and scream slamming his chest with my fist as a smirk appears on his face. 'Oh come on~control yourself little y/n. Or else...' he says as he got in front of my face as his cold breath hit my face. 'I will eat you all up.' As I push him with my leg still couldn't get free.

He tried to dodge my kick but I got his hair and pulled him down.

'Only a god knows the rage I feel now.' I whispered as I had tears in my eyes. 'You killed my family, my father. My mother...my life! You killed me Douma!!' I shouted in agony as tears fell down my cheeks. 'And I will make you regret that decision. You killed me. My feelings for you. My emotions for you...my likeliness for you! My love for you...' I touched his cheeks with my hands.

'If you think I'll let you live after all this. No.'

'I'll burn you slowly.'

He let go of me with a groan as he ran out. He released me as I stared at the ceiling and heard his footsteps move far to the point I couldn't hear them anymore.

'I'll make you regret Muzan. All of you.'

-•-
As I was walking through the corridor of the temple my head was pounding with the heaviness in my hands holding the basket of clothes I was barely breathing!

What could I possibly do to escape? Im stuck between demons. Trapped in this hell hole! God damn it!!

'WHY AM I SO FRUSTRATED?! AHHHHHH!!!!' I threw it down and it fell into the water as I fell to my knees holding my hair and messing everything in my head as I felt rage tears escaping my eyes.

'Ngh!!!' I groaned in frustration in tears. Everything around me is terrible fate. I have to work for my family's killer. I have to make a demon king withstand the sun with the flower. I have to...bear it! I have to bear it for him. Haru....

What do I do...?

-•-

It wasn't long till night came. It was cold but I wasn't feeling it. 'Here I am..sitting down. While my brother is dying and I'm...ahhh a server.' I sigh. I fell down between my legs as I rest my head to the trunk of the pink blossom tree. My head standing towards the dark sky as small insects light in the surface of the small pond.

The pain is torture. A small girl barely 18 fights for her survival and her brothers. I hug my knees remembering his eyes and voice. His mumbling...his pain his voice. His blood.

'Die..'

'Hina...what do I do..?' I ask myself. 'Seems like you're in a war with yourself.' I hear a deep voice up to the tree. I immediately look up and.

'Kokushibo!' I said as he looks at me with a smile. 'How are you little mouse?' He asks as he jumps down with a loud thump in the ground he stood up. His hair as always spiky and gorgeous as they move with the wind. 'At least...' I say as he sat beside me.

He place his hand in his katana as I hug my knees. Feeling emotionally attached to my mind and awkwardly silence fell upon us. 'Feeling dizzy?' He asks. His voice deep and low.

'Nauseous.' I respond as I close my eyes and rest my head at my knees. 'I hate life.' I say as I saw him move with his head titled on my side. Staring at my neck. 'Hm?' I look at him as he looks away. I notice his eyes give me a side stare as I look away covering my neck.

'Little mouse?' He calls

Since when I'm a mouse?!

'Since you like to move a lot I'll call you little mouse.' He smirks I sigh he rubs my head messing my hair his hand is cold like a dead man. Suddenly he pulls my hair up exposing my neck. 'H-hey what are you doing?!' I say in confusion as he let go of my hair as he created distance between us.

'Have you ever practiced sword art?' He blurted out?'

Huh? Who in their mind starts a conversation like this?!

'No? Why you ask?' I ask. 'You haven't noticed the mark at your neck haven't you?' He says.

Mark? What mark?

I walk closely to the pond as I expose my neck to get view and holy mother of god. 'WHAT THE HELL?! What is this?! Wha wehe who ho WHEN?! How?! Why????' I ask myself as I hear a small chuckle from him.

No way!

'Heyy!! It's hasn't shown just because I'm your descendant right?!' Silence 'RIGHT?!' I repeat once more. He sighs.

I ran towards him as I grabbed his collar.

'You may torture me but this is absurdity!! Explain!!'

Kokushibo pov:

As she got close shouting and screaming grabbing my collar her hot breath fell on my face. I hate humans. Always have. Their breath stink, their absurdity, everything about them.

But why is it different about this one?

She's just a decent woman from a small village. Fate brought her to be my blood but nothing more. Is this...How Douma feels?

I should be hunting down the head leader of the hashiras but I'm wasting my time with a human. A common one.

She's on top of my right thigh. Compared to her my body is bigger. Her back is arched giving a perfect view of her curves with her hands both together showing her chest. Her mouth moves with shouting but I can hear a thing. Her lips. I feel like I could rip them with my teeth I could eat her up right now.

I haven't felt like this since my wife died. I'm hella hungry at this moment. And she's making it worse.

'I could eat you all up and make you scream my name at this particular moment little mouse. Be careful. I'm not Douma..' I say as I wipe her lips with my finger.
---

Hello! It's been awhile.

And quick question!

Should I write smut between them or separate their ways?

Your decision!