Seen and fought

'We'll make a deal.' Muzan said as i stared at him in rage. His eyes red as Kokushibou stood up as Haru had passed out.

'You're a few minutes away from saving your brother. It depends on your decision.' He talked as I gulped . I saw Haru's blood spreading from his body as I felt sad.

'You bring me the blue spider lily and I let him live.' He said as suddenly Haru moved. His face covered in bruises as he had a nose bleeding. Spilling blood he stood on his knees.

'Remember what happened before. You don't want to happen again y/n...right? Let Hina's soul burn in hell right?' He said as I stared at him. 'It will be yours if you still continue to talk.' Kokushibou spoke as he gulped.

'Do you know what Haru did y/n?' Kokushibou spoke as Haru gulped.

'In order to save his head he killed his comrades. He's selfish and have been using you till now.' Kokushibou spoke but suddenly Douma interfered

'Even if so...he still loves you dear. Are you going to help lord Muzan for his intentions and he let your brother live? What do ya say??' He says as he placed his arm around my shoulder and his lips only a few inches from my ear.

'What do ya say? Hm?' Gyokko started to laugh at his body as he licked his blood. 'Hmm~delicious!' He said as Akaza was only looking down. I didn't spoke.

'Ohh well. What a shame. Looks like he needs to heal or he'll die.' Muzan took his neck as blood appeared on his hand.

'I am sure you know what happens if he absorbs my blood right?' Muzan spoke as Haru groaned.

No.

No!!!

Wait!!

Wait!!!

Just when he was about to drop blood on him I saw a figure beside Haru.

Hina?

She looked soulless. She was only looking at me like...disappointed.

'WAIT!!!!' I shouted as he removed his hand and let it drop on the ground. He turned towards me as sweat went down my forehead.  'N-no...y/n! Ughh!' Haru said but Muzan tightened his grip around his neck.

'I will. I will find you your flower. Just please. Enough.' He released him down as he stood there 'Very well. When will it bloom?' He asked as I gulped 'After three month and a half. It will bloom.' I said as he closed his eyes and went on my level.

He placed his hands on my chin with his fingers he raised my head to look him in the eye.

'Don't even think about trying to escape.' He said as he went to my left ear and whispered. 'Or there will be consequences.'

He stood up as Haru had fainted.

'I'll deal with the boy. Kokushibou the girl is all yours. Be aware. Not to kill her.' Muzan said as he stood beside him looking at the body.

'Ohhh lord Muzan!! I wanted her to be mine! Please~!' Douma said but he had already left with Haru. I looked down as tears came out from my eyes. I wiped them away as Douma grabbed my neck and forced me to look at his eyes.

The grip around my neck wasn't tight but still couldn't breathe.

'What do you say dear? Wanna join me? I'll keep you safe.' He said as he chuckled. Kokushibou didn't say anything he only stood there watching. Suddenly Douma's head got blown as Akaza stood there looking down one him.

'Did lord Muzan gave you an order? Get lost!' He said as Douma regenerated but let go off my neck I could finally breathe. 'Ahh Akaza san! Seems like you're mad? What's disturbing you? Oh! Could it be her?? Ahahaha! She's a woman after all right? She would be delicious~' Douma annoys him as Akaza stood silent.

'That's enough.' Suddenly kokushibou grabbed my arm and forcibly made me stand on my feet as I couldn't feel my knees.

'We'll leave.' He said as I couldn't do it anymore but faint. I was to exhausted to deal with them longer

Douma-POV

They both disappeared as I saw them leave. Akaza left as well as biwa woman played a sound and I was back at my temple. I stayed silent.

I felt...rage.

When they touched her I felt rage. I don't love her. But still...it was exhausting watching them playing with her emotions.

I tried to breathe and it was hard to do so. I touched my chest as I felt like I couldn't breathe.

'Y/n...be careful dear.'

'I don't love her...right?'

Right?