Time ages

Kokushibou-POV

Five years and a half ago I was on a mountain. Went there to search for the blue spider lily that man had requested for. In a distance I felt small presence,in the forest. I got closer and there was a small tent. From what I could see two people were in there and talking.

A small girl around the age of 12 got out. She was small and fragile but energetic. I accidentally stepped on a wood stick that was behind. But it was to late to hide the girl had already seen me. Her eyes widened in fear as she covered her mouth I hid behind the shadows as she calls a name. Y/n

Another kid ran out of the tent as she saw her down she rushed towards her.

Looking through the world they weren't related. Their blood cells were different and hair colors as well. No! This girl's blood... is! Hm...

'What a nostalgic sight..' words came out as she turned around immediately.

'Who is there?! Come out!' She shouted as she was staring at my shadow

'Hmm...interesting.What a lovely relationship you both have. You're not even related.' I saw the girl stood in a barrier position covering her friend with a hand. 'Listen. We're not here for games! Come out already! Only if you're afraid..' a chuckle came from me when heard those words. So I stepped out.

'Afraid? Heh...what a pathetic girl you are. Why would I be afraid of kids?''A...demon.' She say's as her face covered in sweat.

'Looks like I'm not the one in fear here huh?' I talk as she gulps as the girl nearly having a heart attack.

'Tell me kid....are you afraid of me?' I asked as my left hand was resting in the katana as she stood silently. But suddenly....the girl which was named -Hina- grabbed her and tried to run. Off course I couldn't let her run since she saw me and probably my number.

I sliced the girl but not in half since it would be to gruesome. While watching her on the ground she stood silent. Probably shocked. No. Not that.

She tried to throw another step but she fell down then. I saw her eyes and she was staring at me soulless.

I liked her eyes.

Just when I was about to leave them die I saw something that caught my eye. Outside the tent in the bloody snow I saw a small book.

'Y/n....Tsugani. Hm. Quiet a familiar surname.' I got on my knees and picked it up and started to read it.  'What a beautiful talent.' Scrolling through the pages of drawings something happened.

'This kid...' I said as I looked at her.

'HINA!!!!'

'Y/N!!!!' Voices were heard as I disappeared.

'OH! HINA!!!! Y/N!!!!!' A woman screamed as they ran towards them.

The woman cried at their bodies but one was dead the other wasn't.

'Would be dangerous to kill them. But...would be more dangerous if the girl died. She knows...where the flower is.' I said as I walked away.

'What happened here?! Hina...is dead!' The man screamed as I heard voices coming from her. 'I don't know...' she said still shocked.

'WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!' She shouted as I walked away.

'Tsugani?....Y/n...Tsugani. Interesting. A descendant of mine.'

Lord Muzan had heard and seen everything but he was happy. The girls family had moved away. We never saw them again. What I learned is that Y/n was blamed for the death of Hina Shindui.

'Pathetic humans.' I said as I walked away.

Years had passed and I saw her again. She still was no different from before only she had aged and changed. But colder.

She looked a lot like my wife but she is different.

Luckily it was no deal to break. She was a human. Once the flower is found everything will change. I wonder if she would turn into a demon? If lord Muzan will do it.