heart aches

Morning came quicker than I expected. Already tired from exhaustion. Work all day and Douma and his new lady...Can't help why am I irritated by her presence?!

I wonder...if she's a demon as well...

Doing all that work for a simple temple is torturing. They've left me without food for the past three nights...but that doesn't stop me. I've been learning entries and exits. Stealing from the kitchen and made myself full.

Walking out with a full stomach. I can't help but think of Haru...last time I saw him he was covered in blood.

Brother...now I understood why you wanted to kill me...

He changed himself to save me...yet... I ended up hurting him so far much worse than he would have thought , fought or survived in.

I can't kill myself. They will probably turn me into a demon while I die...but still....

God...are punishing me?

While walking forward,  lost in thought I bump on a hard chest. Rock hard that my head falls to the ground. I groan in pain not looking up.

'Can't you watch where your going?!' I shout 'Didn't you se-' I was immediately cut off by a pair of eyes eyeing me up and down.

Douma.

He stands silent. Not a single word comes out of him. Not a groan of pain. A laughter ore something. I looked at him begging for him to say something... anything.

I am making a fool of myself.

I lower my head and apologise. 'I'm sorry for the sudden reply.' I said and bend down on my knees , I started to pick up the mess I made when he stepped at them. I gave him a glare as a warning. Not like he would be scared.

'Say...' he talks rubbing his chin looking down at me. He bends his back and his face is close to mine.

'Let's have a conversation...'

He says. His voice is deep. Send shivers down my spine...

'Slave'

He ends his words....Something is terribly wrong!! His aura he is scary...my hands tremble at his deep voice. He grabbed by my elbow and pulled me behind him.

I can't breath let alone move my body at my own will.

He is dragging me towards something scary dark and powerful...

He yanks me to the ground of his room and the doors behind him close. I cough. My whole body trembling as tears filled my eyes lids...

'Wh....' I stuttered not being able to breath I pant. 'Whta are you doing?' I say and hold my arm and watch him walk towards his closet in the dark. I feel them. They are here! The shadows.

'I'm running out of patience here Ms Y/n' I hear his voice.

Muzan?!

He walks towards me, out of the shadows. Wearing classic clothes as always. I feel a pair of eyes watch over me.

'When is the flower blooming?' He asks as he stops at my tracks. Standing few inches away from me.

'I-I'm not sure...' I responded keeping my head low. His face twitches.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. He hits me with his foot. Immediately tears ran down my cheeks as I cough. My lungs feels like they're about to explode. I cough blood a she whole clean marble floor is ruined with my red blood.

'Awww...lord Muzan~ you ruined the floor...' Douma cries. Muzan gives him a glare and he immediately turns his head towards the door.

Still trembling and traumatized by his force I stood on my fours holding my stomach as I look at my reflection in blood. He suddenly grabs my hair. Chills send down my spine. He forces him to look him in the eyes. Something about his red eyes something scary...

'When is the flower blooming?' He asks again. I'm clueless! Not like I harvest them! 'I don't know!!' I shout in pain 'Probably like I three or four days!' I shout.

He holds my hair and goes down to my neck. With his thumb he wipes the blood from my lips. He released me to the floor as I hold my neck coughing more blood. He licks my blood and turns towards the shadows.

'Douma...' he groans 'Make sure to educate her...properly.' he talks
The last word seemed like a warning like a threat. He disappeared in the shadows as I felt my surroundings calm down.

Douma stood looking at the shadows.

'Aww..you made lord Muzan mad. Anyway! You better deliver that flower before you lose your head!' He laugh playing with his hair.

'Is...is Haru alive?' I ask as he walk towards his closet. 'He is. But not for long..' he says. 'What a relief.' I talk and hold my chest.

Ass. He really is pissed...

Suddenly I felt a cold hand to my neck. Without even a blink he grabs my neck as the hair at my neck rises as the room temperature fell down. He smashed my body in the nearest closet. I moan in pain as I hold my shoulder. His speed is unmatched.

W-what?! W-why?

His action made my head run wild thoughts. I felt him come closer and he stopped at inches away from me. I scream out loud as he stepped on my hand I immediately with my left elbow still in pain pushed him away. With as few power I had left I jump into action to run.

But...he is far stronger...

He grabs my kimono and rips it by throwing me to the corner of the bed. 'D-douma....' I begged. 'Sorry...I do what I'm commanded to....heh!' He says with a smile. He threw a step and I felt fear. My shoulder bleed as I tear up.

He stopped at his tracks and eyes widened. 'Heh...' he chuckled..then laugh into a bigger laughing till his stomach hurts. 'How pathetic!!'

He threw another step and I shouted.

'STOP!' I don't want another hit.

'Please stop....' I begged holding my shoulder in pain as my neck exposed in hi vision. My chest rises and falls really fast. My lungs hurt and my throat aches.

'Please...it hurts....'I shout in pain not darin to look at his eyes. I feel the taste of blood in my teeth. I place his finger inside my mouth. Just a second ago he was at least 20 meters away...

He moves his thumb in a circulation way around my bottom lip. He bites his lip staring down at me.

'Say...'

He spoke calm staring at me. His rainbow eyes stared at mine.

'Y/n-chan....'

He speaks my name. At this point my whole body is shaking. Feeling his cold hand at my neck send shivers down my spine as the hair behind my neck rise.

'Have you had sex before?'

He asks.

S-s-sex..? What the hell??? No....no no noooooo!!!

'I-i-....!'

'Don't stutter....it's just...a simple question.'

'N-no....'

'Good.'

He smirked with an evil chuckle. He laughed at me.

-----