Chapter 2

I went downstairs for breakfast. Then we sent Ananya and Taehyung on a trip. At night, they came back and we all were bored so we decided to play truth and dare.

I brought the bottle and we spin it. It landed on Jimin.

"Ok. So jimin, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"Ok. So I dare you to message someone whom you love and confess it to her."

Then suddenly Kriti's phone dinged. She was a blushing mess.

"Ooh! A new love story!" Jungkook said.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. We both made an eye contact and then I looked away.

Then Jimin spinned the bottle and it landed on jungkook.

"Truth or dare?" Taehyung asked.

"Truth."

"So do you have a crush on anyone in India?"

"Yes."

"Ooooh~ Who is that girl?" Jimin asked. I saw he looked at me when jimin asked him that question.

"One question at a time hyung." Jungkook said that and turned away. I blushed. I think I am starting to like him.

Then jungkook spin the bottle and it landed on kriti.

"Truth or Dare?" Ananya asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to confess your feeling to jimin. Whatever you feel towards him."

She suddenly became shy.

"I love you jimin."

"I love you too Kriti." Jimin replied.

"Love story completed!!" I said.

Everyone chuckled.

Then after some rounds of truth and dare, we went to sleep.

>>>>>

Today is mehandi.

(Mehandi is a function where the girls apply henna on their hands. It is a type of function only.)

I woke up and got ready.

I went downstairs only to be meeting by the sight of Ananya and Kriti coming towards my room

Ananya: