Chapter 13

The panditji told us to take feres. I stood up and told jungkook to stand up. Then he looked at me in confusion.

"We need to take feres. Rounds."

"Oh ok."

Then he was walking and you were following him. After 4 feres, he was about to take 5th one but I stopped him.

"Now I will go first."

Then you took the remaining 3 feres.

Now, the varmala time. His mom gave me and him a varmala.

"What I need to do with this?"

"Make me wear it."

Then we exchanged the varmalas and everyone cheered.

Then after sometime, the panditji said that the marriage is done.

"So we need to do anything now?"

I just chuckled and said.

"No. The marriage is finished. Now lets go."

"Where?"

"To eat."

"In this attire?"

"Yes. In this attire."

He sighed and said.

"Anything for food."

Then we all sat on the table and the food is served. Then the photographer came. He told jungkook to feed me and then he clicked photos like that.

After eating lunch, it was time for photoshoot. Wedding photoshoot. Then the another ritual. We went home for it.

A ritual in which milk mixed with water, rose petals and kumkum is in a big, broad pot. We put one ring in it. There are three rounds in this. It is a type of game. The one who found the ring the most times is the winner.

In first round, I found the ring first. In second round, jungkook found the ring. In third round, we both found it together. I know it sounds like unbelievable but it happened.

"Jungkook, now only one ritual is remaining. You need to pick up y/n and take her to your room."

"Ok."

Then jungkook came towards me and picked me up. My hands found its way to his neck.He is really strong. He picked me up in this bridal dress. Then he started going upstairs in his room.

He gently putted me on the bed.

"You are heavy." He said.

"No I am not. This bridal dress is heavy."

"Ok. I am going to take a quick shower."

"Ok."

I just laid there for few minutes and then got up change. I got up and started removing the pins from my hair. I was removing the pins when jungkook came out.

He came and sat beside me. Then he stood up and started taking out the pins. I shockingly turned around to face him.

"What?!" He asked confusingly.

"You are helping me?!"

"Yeah. So what?!"

I just shook my head. He was too much focused on his work and I was just admiring him. Then I started taking out the juda and bangles. I think he finished with the pins so he started taking out my necklaces.

Whenever his hand touched my neck, a spark ran down through my spine. After taking out the accessories, I took some comfortable clothes and went inside the washroom to take a quick shower and change the clothes.

After showering, I come back only to found jungkook sleeping peacefully. I went and slept beside him. His back was facing me. I just closed my eyes when I felt his hot breath on my lips. I opened my eyes only to see his face close to me. He just turned and our faces are not even a inch away.

Then I felt a hand on my waist and jungkook pulled me closer to him. He was snuggling in the crook of my neck and my hand automatically went towards his hair. I started playing with his hair and we both slept like that.

>>>>>

I woke up by sunlight hitting my face. I turned around only to be met by a cute baby bunny sleeping peacefully. That cute baby bunny is my one and only husband, jeon jungkook.

I smiled at the sight in front of me. I tried to get up but something was preventing me to do so. I looked down and saw that jungkook had a hand wrapped around my waist protectively.

I removed his hand and got up to take a bath. After taking a long and relaxing bath, I came out and saw jungkook was still sleeping.

I went downstairs to make breakfast but decided to wake jungkook first. I went inside the room to see jungkook still sleeping soundly.

"Jungkook! Jungkook wake up!"

He first ignored my call so I decided to do something else. I went towards him and sat beside him.

"Baby! Wake up! Its morning! Kookie!"

I spoke in a sweet tone. I was expected him to wake up but his next action made me speechless.

He quickly pulled me towards him by my waist. Then he placed his face on the crook on my neck and said in his morning husky voice.

"You know you are turning me on by that sweet voices and the sweet names by which you are calling me."

I was left speechless. I was still processing what was happening when he placed a soft kiss on my neck, then my jawline and then my cheek. Then he woke up and went inside the washroom.

After I processed everything, I started blushing heavily.

But then jungkook spoke from inside the washroom.

"Now stop blushing and make breakfast."

I chuckled lightly and went downstairs to make breakfast.

After some minutes, when I was making breakfast, I felt two arms wrapped around me.

I know that it should be Jungkook.

"Jungkook stop it. I am making breakfast right now."

"I can see that you are making breakfast right now."

"So can you leave me?"

"Nope. I will never leave my beautiful wife."

"You are being a dramatic bunny right now."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

Then I freed myself from his grip and arranged the breakfast on the table.

After arranging the breakfast, I called my parents, kriti, ananya and bts members to eat.

They all came we all were eating when namjoon said something.

"Jungkook.......

........... We need to leave for korea tonight."

______________________________________

Hey guys! How are you all? Hope this book is going well and you all are liking it.