Chapter 11

"By the way ma, where is y/n?"

"Didn't she told you? She is in vrindavan for shooting of her new show. She will be here in 4 days."

"Oh, yeah. I remember, she did told me something about her being in a show."

"Yeah. I was thinking suddenly that why didn't she told you?"

"No ma, she did."

"If you want, you can stay here for 4 days in her room and after that, you can also go with her."

"Ok ma."

He said that to not disappoint her mother. She was looking at him with so much hope and he didn't wanted to crush that.

He went in y/n's room with his luggage and closed the door.

He turned the lights on and saw her room.

The fairy lights with which he decorated the room were still there.

The plushies, and all the other decoration was just like before.

He wondered how was he treating her before and how is he treating her now.

He was disappointed in himself. He didn't knew he can turn into something like this.

He sat on the bed and his eyes went on a box which was at the corner of the bed.

He took it and opened it and saw that necklace.

That necklace on whose pendant 'jungkooky/n' was written.

His heart shattered into so many pieces. But atleast she had it and didn't throw it away, jungkook thought.

He kept that necklace with him and decided to give it back to her after winning her back.

He suddenly started remembering the good old days when he used to treat
y/n so differently, so lovely.

He was hating himself now. But now, he is going to treat y/n the way no one ever treated their woman that way.

But he just wanted to see her once.

And this time, he promised to make everything right.

This time, he is going to make her feel the whole zoo and treat her more than she deserve.

This time, he is going to make her feel things which she has never felt before.

After scolding himself, he kept that necklace in his pocket and got up to take a good look and unveil the past memories.

He opened the cupboard to put his clothes there for some days.

He was putting his clothes when something fell from the cupboard.

He saw down and saw that few things were fallen and few were about to fall.

He took all that things and put it on the bed and he kept all his clothes inside the cupboard.

After finishing, he sat on the bed and his eyes went on that things which had fallen out from the cupboard earlier.

A diary, some photographs, and a box.

He opened the box first and saw many accessories inside.

He quickly recognised those accessories. It was gifted by him to y/n.

Then he took the photographs and it were all of him and her. All different photographs of different times.

He didn't even knew she had this many photographs of them together having moments.

He looked at each and every photo so lovingly, unlocking every single memory.

Tears escaped his eyes while looking at those photos.

After sometime, he kept those photos away and wiped the tears.

He was so mad at himself for ruining the beautiful bond you both had.

But he promised himself to make that bond more beautiful than ever.

He was thinking all this and then he suddenly snapped back to reality.

He was about to get up but his eyes fell on the diary.

He opened it and immediately knew it was yours.

I think I like him.

*Turns page*

He cares for me!

*Turns page*

He went away. My friends also went away. I was not able to confess my feelings.

*Turns page*

I still love him so much. I miss him.

*Turns page*

Today, my friends came back.

*Turns page*

I saw him today. He still looks same. But I don't think he would be loving me. I don't know. I am so confused but happy.

*Turns page*

I told him I love him and he loves me back! I told my parents and they agreed on our marriage!

*Turns page*

I can't believe I am engaged to the love of my life. It all feels like a dream!

*Turns page*

We got married today. He looked so handsome. I love him that I can't even describe it.

And just like that, he wrote everything you wrote in the diary about him. And he was overwhelmed when he read your feelings.

He came to know how much you love him from the start.

______________________________________

Heyy guyss! Guess who's back??

I am still a little gloomy but not that much like before.

Cause I watched 'revenant'. And now, I am always scared at night.😂

Btw, have you watched revenant?? It is awesome. Go and watch it if you haven't. Definitely worth watching.

I am going to start rewatching it from tomorrow. 🙂