Chapter 23

My heart clenched at the sight in front of me. He was sobbing and begging me to forgive him. He was literally begging in front of me.

I wiped his tears and he looked at me.

"I will forgive you only if you promise me to not do that again."

"I promise you. I will not even do that to you even in my dreams. Please, I am really sorry."

"Fine. Then I forgive you."

"Really?"

I just nod my head and smiled at him.

"You are the best."

He said and hugged me really tight and started kissing my face. And finally giving me a peck on my lips making me chuckle. He is really cute.

Then he hugged me tightly. Then I remembered that something happened here. I pulled out from the hug and some strands of hair came in front of me.

I saw that they were not long. The strands just ended above my shoulders. What the actual fuck?!

I frowned in confusion. Then I ran my hand through my hair to check whether something is wrong with my hair and then saw that my hair were ending above my shoulder.

Then I turned my head towards the others and raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Jennie unnie explained me everything. As she was explained I heard ji-eun laughing evilly.

"Now what will you do? Aww~ y/n will be left alone. I know that he will not like you now and you know he will be with me. All that was an act."

I gritted my teeth and charged towards ji-eun and punched her. Lisa got up and stood at the side. I again punched her and then slapped her hard.

Then suddenly Jungkook held me back from my waist and then lisa and jennie practically threw her out of the house. I was trying to get away from his grip that's why he just kissed me.

Then he pulled away and stared at me.

"Why didn't you let me go? I wanted to teach that bitch a lesson today. And she even cutted my hair short."

I just whined in front of him while he chuckled at my actions.

Then Jennie came in with a file in her hands and something else in other hand. Then she kept it on the table and left. Jungkook went to check it.

"Y/n where is your marriage ring?"

Oh shit! They are the divorce papers.

Then he came and hugged me like if he let me go, I will just disappear into the thin air.

Then he turned me around and back hugged me. Then he took my hands into his hands and then slide the marriage ring in my finger and then putted the necklace on my neck. But this time, he didn't needed to slide my hair in the front.

Then he turned me around while staring into my soul through my eyes.

"Did you still want to divorce me? If yes, then I respect your decision. I have hurted you a lot."

"I don't want divorce. Don't start overthinking like me now. Hmm?"

He nodded his head and connected our forehands.

Then we went in the living room where everyone were present.

"So you both are settled?" Jimin oppa said.

"Yeah we are. No arguments now." Jungkook said.

"Its nice then. So how about we watch a movie tonight and then tomorrow we will go back to our dorms." Rose unnie said.

"Ok I will make dinner for everyone and then we will start the movie. Ok?"

They all nodded and I went in the kitchen to make dinner for everyone.

Again and again my hair were coming in front my eyes and I held them again and again in frustration. I still rolled my eyes whenever I see my reflection. I am still pissed off at the fact that she cut my hair short. I was making dinner when someone back hugged me.

"Why are you so pissed off? You are looking pretty."

"You don't understand jungkook. My long hair are now above my shoulder. This is so freaking frustrating."

He just chuckled at my response. His breaths as he chuckled hitted my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Jungkook."

"Hmmm."

"I have heard that you like girls with long hair."

"Hmm."

"So now what will you do?"

"Hmm? Are you asking me this because of your hair?"

"Just answer my question!"

"Hmmmmmm......... I like girls with long hair but it is an exception for you."

"What? How?"

"Because you are still looking so damn beautiful, cute and hot. But....."

"But what?"

"But you know you still need to fix your hair. They are uneven. They are not gonna fix on their own you know."

He said and chuckled. I just angrily pouted and crossed my arms.

"Hey! Are you angry? Aww~ I am sorry. I was just telling you that you need to fix them because they are uneven, nothing else. Now please forgive me hun."

"Fine fine. I will go to the salon tomorrow to get them fixed. Happy?"

"No need to go to salon. You will come with me tomorrow. My stylist will fix them for you."

"Ok."

"You look pretty, don't worry. I like short hair on you."

He chuckled and turned me around and pecked my pouted lips.

"So tomorrow morning you are coming with me."

"Ok ok. Now leave. I am coming with the dinner. Set the table."

"Hmm. Ok."

Then he left me and went to set the table while I finished making the dinner and take it and keep it on the dining table.

"Dinner is ready!"

I shouted and everyone came. After eating dinner, we watched the movie and the next morning everyone left for their dorms.

______________________________________

Hey guysss!! Another update!!! I am happy that's why i am doing updates this fast.

Hope you all are liking this book.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜