Chapter 23

"If you love me, you will let me cut your hair."

These are the only words ringing in my head. Jungkook said these to me. I do love him but I don't want to accept it to him.

I was lost in my thoughts when he came inside and locked the door.

He sat on the opposite side of the table in my cabin and then tapped the table.

I came back to the real world and saw jungkook sitting in front of me.

"What were thinking about, babes?"

"Why are you here? Just go away, I have too much work to do."

"It's already night babe. Stop working and get some rest now."

He got up while saying this and came towards me. I also got up from the chair and started backing away.

"Stay away from me jungkook!"

He kept coming near me, not listening to what I said.

"Why? You and I are meant to be together."

And I hit the table and I realised I was trapped cause jungkook was too near to me.

He came closer to me and gently lifted me up and made me sit on the table.

He took my legs and wrapped it around his waist.

He was wearing black shirt and black pants, looking hot as hell.

"If you don't love me, let me make you fall in love with me, my darling."

He leaned in slowly and I put my hands on the sides and started backing out a little.

Just then, my hand came in contact with the scissors which I kept there while thinking about what to do.

I took it in my hand and showed it to jungkook.

"I do love you jungkook, I always loved you. I never stopped loving you."

I said and put the scissors in his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"Then I should claim what is mine, right my sweetie?"

He said this and kissed me. I kissed him back. My hands were on his neck. How much I had missed this! Hell, I was craving for this!

He took a small portion of my hair in his left hand and his right hand was holding the scissors.

*Snip*

He was still kissing me like I was never his before. He was kissing me like he got his treasure after so much time. He was kissing me like he was waiting for this for years.

*Snip*

He backed away and looked in my eyes intensely holding an eye contact.

He cupped my face while breathing heavily. The way he looks at me makes me go crazy over him.

And the next moment, he attacked my neck. He started sucking on a spot.

*Snip*

"Jungkook!"

"Yes angel?"

He said and continued giving me a hickey on another spot.

*Snip*

I realised that this is office and things can escalate quickly so I tried to back away from him.

But he cupped my face with his hands while scissors still in his hand, and made me sit in the earlier position.

I knew at this point that I can't do anything now. I need to just go with flow. Afterall, I also got my jungkook back after so much time.

*Snip*

"Trying to run away from me, my princess?"

He said while looking at me and smirked at me a little.

Then he looked at my shirt which I was wearing and again looked at me for permission.

I just nodded a little and he opened two buttons of my shirt and kissed my collar bone.

He left some hickeys there and then he attacked the other side of my neck and bite me there.

"Ahh! Jungkookk!"

*Snip*

"Yes, my kitten?"

"This is my office, stop it!"

"It's not good to stop something midway, my sweetheart."

He said that and continued to give me more hickeys.

*Snip*

He backed away and looked at me and then kissed me on the lips, devouring me.

*Snip*

And he put the scissors aside and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

After sometime, he backed away while cupping my face in his hands.

"How I missed you all this time, meri jaan!"

I looked at him wide-eyed, genuinely shocked at the choice of his words.

"How do you know this?"

"I know a little Hindi now, okay?"

He said and I smiled at him.

He first gave me a peck on the lips, then on the eyes, then nose, forehead, cheeks, jaw, neck and collar bone.

I started chuckling cause it was tickling a little.

"I was missing this sweet laugh of yours!"

And then he lifting me up by my thighs and I was impressed that he can lift me up like this.

He sat on the sofa which was in my cabin and I was on his lap while my hands were around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I just pecked his lips and he looked at me while frowning a little and smiling along.

"I love you."

I said and put my head on his chest.

He started caressing my hair and replied back with a forehead kiss.

"I love you too."

And with that, I didn't knew when I went into sleep while being in his arms.

______________________________________

Heyy sweeties!!

Double update!!!😀✨

Well, I already gave the justification of this chapter in the previous chapter.

And double update cause I am vanishing for some days.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Love you all.💓😀✨