Chapter 31

"Y/n what is this?"

He asked me and turned his phone to my side and there was my photo which I uploaded 2 months ago while jungkook went on world tour.

"It is a picture. My picture. Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"I am not talking about the pictures. I am talking about the comments that are present on the picture. Do you know about it?"

Oh shit! Now what?! He said it while eyeing my suspiciously and then he raised a eyebrow. I just decided to lie.

"No. About which comments are you talking about kook?"

"Don't lie to me y/n. I can see it through your eyes that you are lying."

I just lowered my head while I just heard him sigh. Then he engulfed me into a warm hug for which I craved for months. I quickly hugged him back but I was not able to control my tears and they started falling out from my eyes.

"I am sorry." I said guilty.

I am guilty because I am just being like a burden to him. Always crying at small things and always overreacting. Suddenly a sob escaped my mouth because of this thoughts.

"Hey hey hun! Why are you sorry? You didn't did anything wrong. But now tell me........ Honestly......... Did you starve yourself?"

He said in a very, very soft tone. I just didn't replied as I was too much embarrassed in this situation. I just buried my head in his chest while I heard him sigh again.

"Baby listen, you are not fat or ugly and you don't need to starve yourself. I love you the way you are. Others will judge you no matter what so just think that I love you and you are beautiful the way you are. And I love you with all my heart no matter what so don't think that whatever people are telling is not true."

"And from now on, you are going to eat whole meals with me. Hmm?"

He was saying everything while I just nodded in tiny and scooted myself closer to him. He just chuckled and hugged me back.

"I am sorry for burdening you..."

I said and he quickly pulled out of the hug and held my shoulders.

"Don't say things like that. I have told you before also. You are not a burden nor you are burdening me with your problems or insecurities. You are very precious to me. Without you, I don't even know what I would have done so don't you dare to speak things like that. Understood?"

I just nodded while looking down. Then he held my chin and made me look up. I was staring in his eyes and he was staring in my eyes. Then suddenly the doorbell rang which caused us to break our eye contact.

I opened to door to see a parcel. I smiled knowing what it is.

"Who is it hun?"

I went inside with the parcel.

"What is it? Did you ordered something?"

He asked me in a confused state. I just smiled at him and put the parcel on the table in front of him.

"Check out yourself."

I just crossed my arms and stood in front of him while he opened the parcel.

The parcel:

"Wow! It is awesome hun

"Wow! It is awesome hun. I love it. Thankyou so much sweetheart."

Then he came and hugged and started planting kisses all over my face.

"You are the best."

I just chuckled.

"Hun. How about we watch a movie tonight?"

"Sure. I have no problem. I am always ready for movies."

Then we decided a movie and played it. Then I felt a weight on my shoulder and I turned to see jungkook asleep.

He must be tired after a long journey. I placed his head on my lap and started caressing his hair while I continued watching the remaining movie.

He then sat up while his eyes were still closed. He looked so cute.

Then he lost his balance and his head fell on my shoulders. I again put his head in a comfortable position so his neck won't hurt when he wake up. I know how bad the neck hurts when you sleep in an uncomfortable position.

He was sleeping soundly while I was taking glances at him during the movie.

He was so cute. I am so lucky to have him. He is the dream of millions of girls but I have him all by myself. I am really lucky that I have him in my life.

After the movie finished, I turned off the tv and woke jungkook up because obviously I can't pick him up.

Then he went to the room while half sleeping and then I closed the lights and went to sleep with him. He turned towards me and then pulled me closer to him and then he slept. After some minutes my eyes also became heavy and I also went to sleep with him.

______________________________________

Hey cuties and sweeties!!! How are you all?

Have you all heard the new 'Ready for love' song of blackpink. Omg! I am loving it.

Btw hope you all are liking this book. Please support me. And thankyou all for your support.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜