Chapter 45

"And why are we here now?"

"Just wait and watch."

He said with a mischievous smile on his face.

"You are upto something, right?"

He smirked while looking at me.

"I don't know!"

Yeah, he is definitely upto something. That's why he is behaving like this.

We entered inside and this cafe had many compartment type of places and its like everyone had their own private time in that cafe.

We were guided to a different empty compartment. We both entered inside and that girl told us to ring that bell whenever we want someone in our compartment.

I looked around the compartment and saw some photos. There was a big mirror present in there and many makeup things were also present.

"So miss y/n, ready for the next phase of our date?"

"What are we even supposed to do here?"

"Something interesting!"

"What interesting can be done here?"

I said while we both took out seats.

"We will be doing our makeup here."

"What?"

"To be more clear, I am doing your makeup."

I just looked at him, more than shocked.

"You? My makeup? How? Why?-"

"Shh!"

And once again, like always, he prevented me from speaking any further by putting his finger on my lips.

He brought my chair closer to him and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I know how to do makeup, alright? I may not be a professional but I do my own sometimes and I know the basics."

I opened my mouth to speak something but closed it again as nothing came out of my mouth. I don't know what to say at this moment.

He chuckled and then pecked my cheeks.

"You are so cute!"

"How do you even end up with such crazy ideas?"

"I don't know. Just some things which I watch the girls doing and then imagine that I should do it for my wife too."

"I am speechless."

"Don't worry, I will read your eyes to know what you want to say."

He said and smiled at me which melted my heart. He is so sweet!!

"So... Do I have the permission or not?"

He asked me, pleading with his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, you have my permission."

"Thanks wifey!"

And then he took out some items which were there in the drawer.

He picked up the brush and something else and started doing something on my face.

"Please don't make me a joker."

"*chuckles* I will try!"

He did everything with a focused face while my mind was focusing on his hands that it looked so hot.

And the way he was so close to me. I would have fainted and died at that very moment!

The Jeon jungkook, in black shirt with folded sleeves, face so close to me, doing my makeup.