Chapter 41

Jungkook pov

The world tour ended well. Everyone enjoyed a lot during the world tour.

Me and my members were all exhausted by the continuous concerts but nothing was more satisfying than performing.

The past weeks had been hectic for all of us.

Y/n always made sure to take care of me while on world tour. She also took care of other members.

We are back right now at our home and are currently sitting on the couch.

I noticed something during these days. I wasn't able to notice this earlier but during the past few days, I have noticed that y/n is eating very less than usual.

I don't know what the actual reason is but she is eating very less compared to before.

She does eat but very less and now I am concerned for her.

She looks very thin than before too.

I need to do something about it.

We have two days off so I need to do something about it. She always made sure I was eating properly but I failed to notice that she wasn't eating properly.

End of jungkook pov

The next day, jungkook had a day off and we both were just doing random things at home when I got a call from hospital.

Yeah, I work here too.

I was needed for a very urgent reason there and I had to go.

I informed jungkook and he insisted to drop me off.

After few hours, I called jungkook to come pick me up and he was there within few minutes.

We reached home and I opened the door and went inside and jungkook followed me.

I was about to sit on couch but he stopped me and lead me to the dining area.

I saw that there were different kinds of Indian Street food on the table.

I was more than shocked at that.

"Jungkook? You did all this?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"I love it, thankyou so much!"

I said and hugged him and he chuckled at hugged me back.

And then he made me sit on the chair and he sat on the opposite chair and took somthing and feeded me.

"Jungkook, I can eat by my own too."

"I know."

And still he continued to feed me. After eating a little, I told him to stop.

"Jungkook, stop it now. I can't eat more."

He put it aside and then faced me with a serious look on his face.

"What happened y/n? I have been noticing from a few days that you are not eating properly."

"I am eating jungkook. See, I already ate a lot."

"This is not even half of what you used to eat."

"But now, I am not that hungry."

"You may be not having an appetite now but it can't happen every time you eat. So now tell me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing jungkook."

He cupped my face and slide my chair closer to his.

"You know I am here for you if something is wrong. And if you don't want to tell me, it's totally okay."

He said and hugged me.

"Actually, I talked with my mom and she was talking about how I used to look in the past and how I still look the same. Well, for your information, I was quite fat back in childhood."

"Oh my god jagiya, you are perfect and amazing as ever. Why do you let things go to your head? And I am sure you were wonderful back then too."

"No, I was really fat back then. And hearing that, I felt like I am like that now too. So I started eating less so avoid putting on weight. Cause not eating at all wouldn't be an option."

"Babes, I have told you before also that I love no matter what. And every part of your body is beautiful as ever. You don't need to think like that. I will love you no matter what. Alright?"

He said and I nodded.

Just being with him makes all that thoughts go away from my mind.

I still think which vrats (fasts) I did to get him as a husband.

But at last, what matters is I love him and he loves me.

______________________________________

It's a filler chapter guys. That's why it's short.

But don't worry, fluffy romance is on the way.