Chapter 28

Then he stopped tickling and went upstairs while I laid on the floor catching my breath.

Then I heard footsteps and saw jungkook running downstairs with an evil smile and a pair of scissors in his hand.

Oh shit! I gotta run again. I quickly got up while ran around the house while jungkook chased me with the scissors.

"You need to pay for the prank y/n."

"But the price shouldn't be this high, right? I still didn't cut your real hair so please spare ny hair and leave them alone."

After some minutes of chasing, he stopped and said.

"Fine I will not cut your hair."

He said and opened his arms for me to hug him. I quickly ran and hugged him.

Then I heard snipping sound and looked up to see jungkook sniping the scissors in air with a smirk. I suddenly gasped and widened my eyes in pure shock. This is betrayal!!

Then he just chuckled and put the scissors aside and hugged me back tightly.

"Don't worry I won't betray you. I was just messing around with you from the starting."

I just hitted his shoulder playfully.

"I know you hate short hair so don't worry. No one will be able to touch your hair. Except me of course!"

He said and I chuckled. Then I went upstairs and decided to braid my hair. Btw my hair have grown long now.

So I combed my hair and then started braiding it.

Then I turned around and saw jungkook watching me with mouth slightly open.

Then he came towards me and took my braid and examined it like it is a diamond.

"How did you do it? Is it some kind of witchcraft ir something?"

"Umm.... No. It is an indian hairstyle."

"It is awesome. I still wonder how did you did this pattern."

I just chuckled and shook my hair and started going downstairs when suddenly jungkook pulled my braid from behind and pulled me in his embrace.

Ayee~~ What a romantic man!

"Can you teach me?"

"What?"

"How to braid your hair? I want to do it." He said it cutely. Aww~~ he is such a cutiepie!

"Ok fine."

And then I teached him everything from dividing into three parts and the pattern. Then he did it and then when it was perfect, he started jumping like a kid saying i did it! i did it!.

I chuckled and got up to check and....

Wow! He did it perfectly! No wonder why everyone say that he can do anything. I sighed and smiled and then someone back hugged me.

I pushed his hands away but he just putted them back again.

"Stay like this and see in the mirror. I want to click a mirror selfie of us like this."

"Like this?"

"Yeah. Like this."

"Ok. Fine. As you wish."

Then he back hugged me and putted his face on my shoulders and then clicked a photo.

Then he showed that photo to me and to be honest, that photo was awesome. Then he wanted to click some more couple mirror selfies so he was always hugging me from different angles and then he clicked photos.

I was just admiring him. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Now he picked up my braid and posed like he was pulling it and he told me to put my one hand pulling my braid towards me and like he was actually pulling my hair and give a expression like that. I just did as he said.

Then he showed me the photo and it turns out to be a great photo. He can be a photographer. He has so many poses. And they all are actually too good.

And then the day went of like that.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I am running out of ideas now.

Hope you all like this chapter. Stay safe. Bye.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜