Chapter 24

I woke up and saw I was on top of jungkook hugging him.

I looked up and saw him looking back at me lovingly and caressing my hair.

"Good morning, my butterfly!"

"Morning."

"Shall we get up? It's morning."

I just shook my head.

"But it's your office, isn't it?"

I again shook my head and hugged him more tightly.

"Let me be like this little more. I missed this."

He chuckled and hugged me a little tighter and kissed me on the forehead.

After sometime, I sat and he also sat up after me.

He fixed his hair by his hands and I also ran my fingers through my hair to make them alright.

"Babes, there is still one thing left."

I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I need to fix your hair."

"You need to do it na? As long as I don't have to do anything, I am alright."

I said and smiled at him. He chuckled at my response and got up from the sofa and put the long, big mirror which was beside the sofa in front of the table.

Then he came in front of me and gestured me to stand up.

I put both my hands forward and gestured him to made me stand up.

But instead, he came and grabbed me up and carried me in his arms and put me on the table.

I just smiled and then stood up from the table and he went behind me and sat on the table.

I was standing in front of him. He crossed his legs around me and then he pulled me back a little to make me stand closer to him.

"Jungkook!"

I said and lightly hit him on the shoulder.

"What, sweetheart?"

I stood straight and he sat on the table crossing his legs around me, scissors in one hand.

And he started to cut my hair to make them even. I didn't even paid much attention to it cause I trust him that he will make it perfect.

"I missed you so much all this time, you know."

"I missed you too, my queen, my heartbeat."

"What's with these new nicknames, jungkook?"

"It's all for you, my world."

I chuckled while I saw him smile.

"I didn't knew why but I just had a little hope that you will come for me. Even though my mind kept telling me that you don't care now but my heart told me that you will definitely come."

"Obviously, my cheesecake. I was going to come back to my life and my heartbeat. How would I be able to live without my life?"

"I think I will have diabetes. You are being ultra sweet today."

He kissed me on the cheeks and said.

"Only for you, babes."

"By the way, you are looking hot in black shirt. And that too with rolled up sleeves, you look totally like husband material."

He chuckled at that.

"Ofcourse, afterall I am your husband."

And then he backhugged me and put his head on my shoulder.

He was looking in my eyes through the mirror.

"You look hot."

Now, it was my time to chuckle.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Last time, your short hair were more on the cute side but this time, it is more on the hot side."

"Maybe cause this time, my hot husband did it."

He laughed and then kissed me on the neck and cheeks.

"I am proud of my artwork."

He said while looking at my neck where all the hickeys of last night were there.

"Yeah, and now, I need to do makeup there."

"Let them see who you belong to."

"They all already know whom I belong."

"Oh, I brought something which you left at your home."

"What?"

And he made me wear that pendant 'jungkooky/n' one.

"Thanks."

"You are most welcome."

"By the way, how did you even managed to cut my hair yesterday night?"

"I just cut somewhere in the middle of your neck so I knew I would be able to fix it afterwards, to your upper neck length."

"Ohh, so you already planned it."

"Actually no. I just calculated everything in my head."

"Nice, Mr.Organiser. I am impressed. But I didn't get one thing. Why this only to prove my love? I would have died if you asked me to."

"I can't let you die, how am I supposed to live without you? And I heard that hair holds memories. I wanted you to let go of these bad memories that's why."

"And how do you know that bad memories are lying in the lower part of my hair only?"

"Cause you already had short hair before once, so happy memories will be stored there. Isn't it?"

I just laughed at his explanation.

"What??"

"Nothing. You are just too adorable."

"By the way, I noticed that you didn't denied me for short hair?"

"You clearly told me that if I love you, I will let you cut my hair short. How can I deny it when it was questioning my love for you?"

"Ohh. And this time, you don't seem to be irritated by your haircut. I remember last time how irritated and annoyed and frustrated you were."

"I don't know. I kinda like it this time. Maybe cause you did it."

I said while looking at myself in the mirror and running my fingers through my hair.

"Now, shall we go to our house?"

"Yeah yeah. But let me clean this up and cover your artwork too. What will everyone think if they see me and my office like this?"

And then after cleaning up and doing makeup on my neck and closing the buttons of my shirt, we both went to my room and freshened up.

______________________________________

Heyy sweeties!!

I am back with an update.

Thankyou so much for motivating me to write more chapters cause tbh I am losing motivation to write cause of exam stress.

But all my sweet readers, the people who vote, and the people who comment on my story, sincerely, you all have my heart.

Love you all from the bottom of my heart!💜✨

Take care of yourself. Meet you all in the next chapter. Till then goodbye.