Chapter 17

I went in and changed into these.

I put my hair into a ponytail

I put my hair into a ponytail. I was putting my earrings when the door opened.

"Y/n come downstairs everyone are waiti-"

It was jungkook. He stopped when he looked at me. I looked at him through the mirror and raised my eyebrows in a questioning manner.

He closed the door behind him and came behind me. He backhugged me and slid my hair in front and kissed my neck softly making me chuckle.

"You look gorgeous hun."

I chuckled at looked at him through the mirror.

"What's with the new nickname, Mr.Jeon?"

"Get used to these. I will call you different nicknames from now on."

I nodded and chuckled lightly.

Then I took the necklace from the dressing table while Jungkook was still back hugging me.

I was about to put the necklace but jungkook took it from me and putted it on my neck. I was just admiring him.

"Let's go!" I said and we both went downstairs.

Outside his mansion, there is some space where we were going to do holika dahan.

I went in the kitchen and took the pooja thali with me.

Then we went there and me,ananya and Kriti did the rituals. Then we ignited the fire.

I was about to put the dried coconut near the fire when suddenly someone pulled me back with great force.

"What do you think you were doing?" That was jungkook. Who else would have did it?

"It is a ritual jungkook."

"But you were so much close to the fire."

"Jungkook I have did this from my childhood. Don't worry about me. I promise nothing will happen to me."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Then I completed the ritual and told everyone to take some rounds around it. Me, ananya and kriti were taking rounds normally but the others were way too away from the fire.

I just chuckled and shook my head.

After the holika dahan, we went inside, changed into comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

>>>>>

I work up early and showered because today is HOLI!!!

I wore this: