Chapter 20

"Why are you blushing so much?"

I just took his hand and pulled him inside my room and closed the door after him.

"See for yourself."

I gestured him towards the table. He went near and saw everything and read one letter.

His face was fully blank without any expression and it was making me scared of his reaction.

He then looked at me with a shocked expression. And came and hugged me and lifted me up in air and spun me around.

He put me down on ground and spoke.

"Girl, your man is totally whipped for you!"

He said and shaked my shoulders while I just blushed.

That night, there was a big party arranged as someone's birthday from our crew was there. They had arranged a big party and invited everyone staying at the hotel.

So yeah, jungkook would be there too, ofcourse.

At evening, I got ready and wore a dress of red colour.

It was not a tight one but it was rather like a frock. I wore matching heels with it and then got ready and reached at the party spot.

High DJ was playing there and I thought this would be the best time to enjoy myself and distract my mind from jungkook.

He was occupying my mind too much these days.

I went there and one of my friend at the set dragged me with her on the dance floor.

I started dancing without a care in the world. After much time, I went to the bar to have one shot, cause why not.

I was there when I heard the voice which I was trying to forget. Ofcourse, it has to be jungkook, who else.

"Don't drink much otherwise you will be drunk."

"Wow! I didn't knew that drinking too much alcohol can make me drunk. Thankyou for that important information, mr. Jeon!"

I said and gave him a sarcastic smile while he chuckled at my response.

I got up and went to the dance floor again and this time, jungkook followed me too.

I started dancing. Bollywood songs were playing in the background. He was dancing along with me too.

I danced on songs without caring about anything knowing I will regret it next day but who cares.

The whole night went on like that. And not much happened except me dancing like no one is watching me.

(My introvert self could only imagine.)

*****

I woke up and remembered yesterday night and as I knew, I regretted it now.

I had to visit my office today for some work so I got ready as quickly as possible.

I reached my office and saw jungkook already in my office.

I widened my eyes after seeing him cause I was genuinely shocked.

I composed myself and sat on my chair. He was sitting beside me on another chair.

My secretary came inside and I looked at him to see him looking at her.

I leaned a little closer to him and whispered in his ears.

"You like her? She looks hot. Want me to set you up with her? You both will make a great couple."

When I said that, he abruptly turned to look at me that I was surprised he didn't broke his neck by that sudden movement.

"What the fuck are you even saying y/n? I was just looking at who came inside. But.... Perhaps are you jealous?"

"No. Why would I be jealous? As I told you before, I don't love you so I don't have any reason to be jealous."

And said and starting working on my pc.

He scoffed a little and then smirked.

"So you ARE jealous."

"I am not."

He kept irritating me till noon when he had a call and he went out.

I took a breath of relief when my phone ringed.

I saw it was my mom. I received her call and we talked a bit when that talk escalated into an argument.

"Y/n why are you always like this? I thought that you changed when you grew up. But no, you are still that old y/n."

"Mom, I am not like that. I have told you so many times."

But it was still not over. There was more to this and it didn't took much time for things to get worse that this.

______________________________________

Hey sweeties!

Merry Christmas to my readers who celebrate Christmas!✨