Chapter 19

Time skip to navratri~~

I woke up early and did my morning routine.

I went downstairs to make breakfast when suddenly my mom called me.

On the call:

(Y= y/n and ym= your mom's name)

Y- hello mom. How are you?

Ym- I am fine dear. How are you?

Y-i am also fine. Why did you called me?

Ym- y/n after two days navratri is starting and we have arranged pooja and have decided to celebrate navratri at home so we want you to take everyone and come india.

Y- ok mom we will arrive tomorrow.

Ym- ok y/n dear. Goodbye.

Y- Goodbye.

End of the call

Then I made breakfast when I heard footsteps coming downstairs. It must be jungkook.

I gave him his breakfast and then I told him that we need to go infia because its navratri.

Then we went to our respective rooms. I called blackpink and ananya and kriti and told them to pack their bags because we are going to india.

Jungkook told me that he will tell the rest of bts members. And he will also book flight tickets for everyone.

Then after we were done with our packing, I went downstairs and made lunch for everyone. After the lunch, we all need to leave for airport.

I was making lunch for everyone when the doorbell rang. Jungkook opened the door and everyone were standing there.

Blackpink and ananya and kriti came inside the kitchen to help me. Then ananya and kriti went in the living room while I was making lunch and was chatting with blackpink members.

They were fun. I told them about navratri and promised them to help them buy chaniya chili's once we reach india.

Then we all ate lunch and went to the airport.

After the flight landed, we came out of the airport only to find mine, kriti's and ananya's parents waiting for us. We went and hugged them.

Then we went to my house since the pooja and celebration is arranged at my house.

After chatting for sometime, we all went to our respective rooms to freshen up and then ate dinner. We all decided to go for shopping tomorrow.

Then we all went to our room and slept.

>>>>>

I woke up and did my morning routine. Then I went downstairs ro help mom in making breakfast. After eating breakfast, we all went for shopping.

The boys didn't wanted to come so me, ananya, Kriti and blackpink members went for shopping.

We reached the market. There were so many shops of chaniya cholis.

"Come y/niee. That shop is looking amazing." Lisa unnie said while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards a random shop.

We all went there and did shopping.

I helped all the blackpink members and they were amused by the clothes. We all paid for the clothes and went outside.

We were just buying accessories when I spotted a panipuri shop.

"Jisoo unnnie! Come here."

I said and everyone came where I was standing.

"What happened y/n?" Jennie unnie asked.