Chapter 27

"We can have them too. You know, little jungkook or y/n. He or she will be adorable too."

I just choked on air and then lightly hit his biceps while chuckling a little while he also laughed with me at my reaction.

"By the way y/n, how long the shooting is gonna take? Cause I got call from hyung that I will need to be back there. It's been much time."

"Don't worry, it will be over soon. But if you want you can go and I will follow you in sometime."

"Let's see. I just hope hyung let me stay here for some more time."

"It's totally alright kook if you go. I will be there soon. Just need to complete shooting. Cause work can be done from there too."

"I will still try my best to stay here some more time."

I just nodded and then we left in the car to go back.

It was nighttime already and it was late at night so rarely someone was seen on the road.

It was raining right now and I love rain.

It was a perfect place and it was raining too.

"Jungkook, can you stop the car please?"

"Why? You again wanna dance in the rain?"

I looked at him and nodded a little. He chuckled and parked the car at side.

"Alright. I will come with you too."

"Really?"

He nodded and I got out.

*'Ishq wala love' playing in background*

(Just go slowly with the lyrics and try to imagine it.)

I got out and embraced the rain and got drenched in rain.

He also got out of the car and got drenched. He came and stood in front of me while I put my face on the palm of my hand and stared at him while singing the lyrics.

He pulled me closer to him by gripping me with his waist.

He was swinging me a little with him and sang this part.

'meri mind jesi pehli baar tuti hai....'

I sang the female's part.

'jake baadalon ki...'

After completing that part.

We did the couple dance on that song.

He turned me around and again gripped me by my waist.

He then lifted me up in the air and spun me around while I looked down in his eyes.

While putting me down, we both stumbled a little. We looked at each other and laughed.

'Kyu na aise hota...'

I went towards him and put my hands behind his neck and sang the lyrics like telling him all that things.

He picked me up from the ground and my hands around his neck so I won't fall.

He spun me around and I giggled a little.

He stopped and then put me at the front side of the car.

I sat there and then he pulled me close to him by my waist.

I again put my hands around his neck.

And he kissed me in the rain while we both were drenching in the rain.

It was one of the most romantic kisses I have ever had with him.

And with that, the songs ended too.

He pulled away and looked at me and smiled.

(By the way, jungkook understands Hindi songs and Hindi as he lived with y/n for so long, okay?)

"You just did what I dreamt for."

"What? A kiss? I have given you so many times."

He said and I smacked his head.

"Silly, I am telling about a kiss in the rain. I have always wanted a kiss like that."

"You could have just told me. I can kiss you anytime you want."

I just blushed at his comment.

At that moment, 'pal-female version' song was playing in the background.

We were talking so we didn't noticed.

I was just looking in his eyes. How can I be so lucky to have this man in my life?

"Why are you giving me those starry eyes?"

He said and smiled a little.

"I am just thinking how can I be so lucky to have this man in my life."

"It's not you who is lucky. It's me."

"Yeah? You can have lines of girls if you want. Half of the population of girls or maybe more than that is whipped for you."

"So what?"

"You could have anyone you wanted among them. Hell, you could even pull out idols and models. Still you are here all mine. I am so lucky, aren't I?"

"I am yours?"

He said and smirked.

"Obviously, you are mine and only mine. No sharing."

I said and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Ofcourse, meri jaan. I am only yours. You are mine and I am yours. No sharing, okay?"

I just nodded while still hugging him.

"I love you and will always love you in every lifetime and in every universe."

"I love you too my darling! I love you more than anything!"

______________________________________

This chapter is one of my personal favourites.

I love the end part where jungkook admitted that he is hers. I am tired to only the girl being the possesion of boy and never the boy doing the same.

Well, enough of my ranting.

Here is an update sweeties!!!!

Hope you all liked it. Take care of yourselves.

Love y'all ✨💗