Chapter 28

We both went inside the car and he drive off to the hotel.

We both went to my room and I took a quick hot shower and came out and he also went to take a hot shower.

When he came out, I was standing in the balcony.

He hugged me from the back and put his face on my shoulder.

"What were you doing, my sweetheart?"

"Nothing. Just remembered some memories."

"Ohh. Which memories?"

"The one during our wedding."

"Ohh. By the way y/n, I need to leave tomorrow for korea. I will be back soon after shooting for the mv."

"Okay jungkook."

"You will be alright, right?"

"Yeah, I will be alright. Be focused there and don't get distracted much. Alright?"

He nodded on my shoulder.

I just smiled.

"Jungkook, I haven't talked to my mom after that argument and I am feeling scared to do so. What do I do?"

"Aww babes. Just try it out. If something goes wrong, I am here for you, okay?"

I just smiled a little and nodded. I took out my mobile and called my mom.

She picked up after a few rings. I apologised to her about that even though I knew it wasn't my fault. But it's alright.

What actually happened that day?

Flashback

"Mom, how are you?"

"I am fine beta, how are you?"

"I am fine too. Just working."

"Ohh ok. Is everything alright at work?"

"Yeah. Everything is alright. Just some important work is there so I need to finish it as soon as possible."

"Alright. Did you finish the work I told you to do?"

"No mom, I forgot. Sorry!"

"Why don't you help me ever? Huh? I thought you changed and now, as you have grown up, atleast you will help me with something. But I was completely wrong."

"Mom, I am sorry. I will do it once I finish this work."

"No need, i will do it on my own now. I should not have even asked you to do anything. You are just like before. Never doing anything I tell you to do. Always prioritising yourself. It's like your mother is invisible for you. If I would have a son instead of you, he would do it as soon as possible, not like you."

"Mom! I told you I will do it."

"Leave it. I don't want your help. You are just useless. Other daughters help their mothers but you never help me in anything."

And then the argument continued and continued which lead into my crying session.

In childhood, I used to be scolded like this by my mom and dad.

Flashback into flashback

"Y/n! Can you please help me with cooking?"