Chapter 29

Today is karwa chauth and I bet jungkook don't know about it and I also don't want him to know about it now. He can know about it later at night when I would be doing the ritual.

In karwa chauth, girls do fast and don't eat or drink anything for the whole day for the long and healthy life of their husband and then at night, after finishing the rituals, her husband made her drink water and then feed her dinner.

So i woke up and found my bedside empty. I sighed and got up. Jungkook must went to big hit early.

I got up and quickly got ready as girls get dressed nicely in karwa chouth.

My looks:

T

hen I did the pooja of karwa chouth and then took some photos. Then I started watching some k-dramas so divert my mind.

Time passed by and I was so much thirsty. But I didn't did much work so I still have energy left.

I was waiting for jungkook but there were no signs of him. He must be over working himself right now.

I messaged him but no replies. I called him but he denied it. I once again sighed for the millionth time.

I had everything ready but only one thing was missing and that was jungkook.

Now it was around 10 but there were still no signs of jungkook. I called him multiple times but he always denied my calls.

Then suddenly the door opened revealing an exhausted jungkook. He dropped himself on couch and then looked at me and frowned in confusion.

"Were we supposed to go somewhere?"

"No. Actually today is karwa chouth."

"What is this now?"

"First tell me have you ate the dinner?"

"Yeah I had ate the dinner."

"Fine. Now please can you cooperated with me and come with me to the terrace?"

"Fine."

Then I took him to the terrace and did all the rituals and told jungkook to made me drink the water. He was confused as hell but he did as I said.

Then we went downstairs and I told jungkook to feed me one bite.

"Its done now. You can go shower and change and then sleep."

"No. First you need to tell what was all this?"

"Today is karwa chouth that's why."

"Mind to explain what is karwa chouth?"

"Karwa chouth is a fast that wives do for their husbands. For the whole day, they can't eat or drink water or anything else. And then at night, after doing this ritual their husbands feed them and this is done for husband's healthy and long life."

"That's means you haven't eat or drink anything since morning?"

I just shook my head.

"Omg! Y/n! I am not allowing you to do this types of fast again. It is bad for your health. You will fall sick. And you are not doing this fast again."

Then before I can speak anything he started to feed me. Then he picked me up and gently putted me on the bed.

"Take rest while I come back after showering."

While he was taking a warm shower, I changed into comfortable clothes and laid on the bed.

Then jungkook came out while drying his wet hair.

Then he looked at me and shook his head as if he was disappointed.

Then he changed into comfortable clothes and came and laid beside me.

Then he pulled me towards him and pecked my forehead.

"From now on, I don't want you to do any fast. You are going to eat regularly and that is also in my presence. I will always come home at the time you eat and I want you to eat full meals. Understand?"

"But jungkook-"

"No buts y/n. You love me so please do this for me. Hmm?"

"Fine."

I gave up. Then he pecked my lips and said good night. I just replied with sweet dreams and then we both went to sleep.

______________________________________

Again sorry for this short chapter. I am not getting any ideas.

If you have any requests then you can message me, requests are open.

Hope you are liking this.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜