Chapter 33

"Time to cut the cake!"

I said and everyone made way for me. I put the cake on the table and then lit the candles.

"Make your wish jungkook."

Then he made his wish and blowed all the candles in one go.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear jungkook."

We all sang the birthday song while he cutted the cake. Then he feeded everyone and then I took some cream on my finger and spread a little across his face.

Then we clicked photos and then it was dinner time. We all were talking normally and then everyone left. I insisted them to stay but they refused.

Now me and jungkook are on the couch opening his gifts.

"Who brought this set of books?" Jungkook asked while showing me the twisted series. Omg! Lisa unnie gifted jungkook this?!!

"Guess it."

"Uhhh...... Maybe namjoon hyung."

"No."

"Then?"

"Its lisa unnie."

"Lisa brought books for me?"

"Just read them. You will know eventually why she gifted you this."

"Ok."

Then next gift was opened and there was a gucci jacket.

"Ah! It must be taehyung hyung."

"You guessed it correctly."

Then he opened the next one and that was couple bracelet. Why did Jisoo unnie gifted this? And there were two of them which looked like they were made for couples only.

"Who would give me this?"

"I am wondering she gifted you this?"

"She?? That means one of the blackpink members..... Umm.... Maybe jisoo."

"You are totally right, Jeon jungkook."

He chuckled at opened the next gift. And this went on and lastly he took my gift and opened it. He was shocked when he saw it.

I gifted him matching hoodies, matching outfit, a rolex watch, a perfume and some bunny accessories and plushies.

"Aww~ It is awesome hun. I loved it."

He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"So kook, did you enjoyed today at your party?"

"Yeah I enjoyed too much. It was the best birthday party of my life. And the lyrics of the songs you were singing touched me."

"They were the lyrics which I meant that's why I was singing that songs."

"Aww~ that's so thoughtful of you babe."

I just chuckled at sat back on the couch.

"Btw why did you cried when you hugged me in the starting?"

"Oh!........ Actually........ I thought you forgot my birthday so I was upset.... But then you surprised and I felt guilty. So I was not able to control myself."

He said while looking down.

"Aww~ Someone was emotional right now."

I said in a teasing tone.

"No need to be embarrassed jungkook. I know how would I feel if the most important person in my life didn't wished me happy birthday."

He just nodded.