Chapter 32

"Marry me again then."

"What?"

I said while looking at him like he has lost his brain somewhere.

"Yeah, marry me again. I will make sure everything you want is there."

I just looked at him like he has came from another planet.

"What?"

"Are you really jungkook?"

"Yeah I am."

"Yeah, you are that jungkook who gave the idea of doing two weddings of two different cultures back to back."

"Yahh!"

"What? I am saying the truth only."

"That means you didn't liked my idea."

He said and pouted and looked ahead.

"It is not like that, jungkook."

"It is like that only."

"Aww! Is my baby angry at me?"

And he cutely pouted and made an angry expression and nodded.

"Awww! I am sorry my baby. Forgive me! Please!"

And he shook his head. I just kissed his cheeks and then looked the other way.

His face was turned into a shocked one and he looked at me.

"Y-yah! I-I was not ready! Do it again!"

"Nope!"

I said trying to hold back my smile.

"That's not fair!"

"Everything is fair in love and war!"

I said and laughed while he parked the car at sideways.

He looked at me in disbelief while I laughed.

He then started tickling me while laughing along.

"Yahh!!! Jungkook!! Stop itt!!"

I said between my laughs and trying to escape from him.

"Jeon jungkookkk!!!! Stop ittt!!!"

But he still didn't stop. Okay, not final call.

"I won't give you any kisses or cuddles for the whole week!!! Leave mee!!"

"Okay okay fine. I will leave. No need to be so harsh on me!"

He said and retreated away from me while I catched my breath.

I just glared a little at him and he started driving again.

"You are a muscle bunny!"

"How can you say that to your handsome husband?"

"Yeah, you are a muscle bunny. That's the truth."

"Don't say that!"

"Muscle bunny!"

"Don't take advantage of me!"

"I didn't even touch you, how can I take advantage of you, you muscle bunny?"

"You know I can't call you names thats why!"

"Go ahead then!"

He was silent for some moments, thinking.

"What happened?"

"The only names I am getting in my head are 'princess' 'babes' 'queen'... Why can't I find something?"

I just smiled at him.

"Aww! You are adorable!"

"That's something you should call your husband."

I just smiled and nodded.

We soon reached at my parents' house and as usual, no one was at home.

I had already told my mom that I will be leaving for korea and she told me that they won't be there at home.

I opened the door of my room and laid on the bed.

Jungkook came and laid beside me and pulled me towards him and made me face him.

"I am sorry!"

"For what?"

I looked at him with confusion. What did he do now?

"For hurting you."

"Jungkook, I forgave you a long time ago. And speak honestly, you were overthinking things, right?"

He just looked away from my eyes and I smiled a little. My precious bunny!

I cupped his face and made him look at me, in my eyes.

"My precious husband, I forgave you a long time ago. Please don't overthink things! I love you more than anything in this world. I will always come back to you no matter what you do. Afterall, who will I go to except my star? Hmm? I will always love you. And I also forgave you and forgot all that. You did a mistake and you already made up for it, my baby!"

A tear came out of his eyes and I wiped it. I can be for him when he is there for me every single time.

"I know I am not a perfect wife for you like you are. And I am not able to make it out when you are overthinking things or not, but I promise I am trying. I know I am not that perfect wife that you deserve, but I promise to be better than this. So please, don't overthink things like this. It hurts me to know that you are overthinking so much. Please! And I am sorry for the times when I am not able to figure out whether you need me or not."

I was in tears while speaking these things and he put a finger on my lips to prevent me from speaking further.

"Don't say things like that, y/n! You are more than perfect wife for me. And you always figure out whenever I need you, so don't be like this please. You are already doing so much for me."

"I love you."

I spoke before he can say anything else and he smiled.

"I love you too."

"I love you more!"

"Nope, I love you more."

"No. I love you more!"

"Alright alright, I love you more."

"Yahh! I love you more."

And he broke into a laughter and pecked my lips and pulled my face in his arms and started caressing my head.

I love this person so much. *Smiles*

______________________________________

Hey sweeties! Do you want me to end this book now cause there is no storyline ahead?

And if you want me to continue it more, there will not be a story developing. Just romance filled things of them.

It's your call. I will decided upon the response I get.

Btw...

How many of you watch the new 'shrimad ramayan'?

I watch it and I am genuinely in love with it.💗😀✨

Ok ok enough of my rantings.

Take care of yourself!

I love you all!💓✨