Chapter 22

"You are the most precious thing for me in this world. I love you more than anything in this world. And you are not useless, my sweetheart. You are the reason of my living, how can you be useless, huh? You are not clingy. And not annoying."

The way he looked at me made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"And I am proud of you. I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself. For doing so much things altogether. And if I talk about leaving you, it was my first and last mistake my princess, I am never committing that crime again. And if you are thinking that you are not worthy of love then you are totally wrong. You are a star my baby. I am not worthy of your love. And I am trying to be worthy of it. And I will keep trying cause it is worth more than anything my precious little diamond, hmm?"

He said and a small smile at the end which stole my heart.

"Now, be honest and tell me what happened?"

I couldn't resist him and told him every single thing. Including my childhood traumas.

"You went through so much, my princess. I am sorry I wasn't there for you."

He said and gave me another hug.

"And about that phone call you heard earlier, I was talking about a girl who is recently shifted as our costume designer and she is annoying and we are deciding on replacing her. I would never talk like that about you, my precious butterfly!"

I just pouted a little and nodded a little.

He chuckled and again hugged me. How can I not love him when he is like this?

At evening time, I realised I had to be at the set for shoot.

"Jungkook, I need to leave for shooting. Bye!"

I said and left him there as I was in hurry.

That remaining day went on with the shooting only. At night, I reached my room and took a long, hot shower to calm my mind down.

I came out from the shower while a towel wrapped around me and another towel drying my hair.

My wet hair got stuck somewhere and I turned around to see my hair stuck in the closet.

Fucking closet!

I went closer and started trying to take it out. But no matter how much I try, they were not coming out.

What the fuck is wrong with it?

Just then another hand came and gently took my hair out from there.

I turned around to see jungkook there.

"Looking hot, princess."

He said and then checked me up to down and then back up.

I looked down and realised I was in a towel that's why he was saying that.

I just pushed him away from me while he chuckled at me.

"Why did you came here jungkook? It's bad manners to enter someone's room without permission!"

"But it's my wifey's room and I don't need permission to see my wifey."

He said coming closer to me and then stood so close to me while staring deep into my eyes.

His hands wrapped my waist and he pulled me more closer to him while a gasp left my mouth out of instinct.

"Jungkook, let me wear some clothes first."

He still didn't let me go at that and smirked.

"Don't worry, wifey. I have already seen you naked before also. This isn't my first time."

"Yah!! Shameless pervert jerk!"

I said and pushed him away from me a little and he chuckled at my reaction like always.

He took my hands in his and then spin me around for 2 of 3 times and then grabbed my waist and came so near to me.

He leaned in ear and then whispered.

"You know, if you love me, you will let me cut your hair. Let's see whether you love me or not."

He whispered while caressing my wet hair and then he leaned away from me.

He ruffled my hair a bit and then gave me a smile and then the next moment, he was out of my room.

He left me shocked as hell. I came to my senses and then wore my clothes.

I went to sleep as I also had to go to office the next evening and had to go for shooting early morning.

*****

I woke up and then got ready and went for shooting first.

After finishing the shooting as soon as possible, I went to the hospitals where I had visits. I still haven't talked with my parents after that argument.

Afterwards, I went to office to complete the work I had.

But one thing was roaming in my head which jungkook said to me.

"If you love me, you will let me cut your hair."

______________________________________

Heyy guysss. An early update.

Your author updated early cause she can't study for her exams and is feeling guilty and wants to do atleast something good. So here it is.

And about the ending of this chapter, your author had her hair cutted short (mom's orders, not in a position to deny). And she hates short hair. So to come over that trauma, I imagined scenarios and wrote it down.

I am sorry if you don't like it.

Hope you all are liking the jungkook now.!💓✨😀