Chapter 9

"Wow! What luck I have! You are even in my next room."

I heard a voice and I wiped my tears and looked at the voice.

I saw sumedh there with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. I guess I am bad luck only. Goodbye."

I said as I was crying and I didn't had energy now after this.

I turned around to go inside when he spoked.

"Hey hey hey! Wait! I was just joking yaar. Don't get offended like that."

"I wasn't offended. I just don't have the energy to argue right now. I need to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight. Sweet dreams."

"Hmm."

I just nodded and went inside and closed the glass door of the balcony and as soon as the door closed, I started crying again.

I know that I shouldn't cry for him but I can't help it.

My brain is cursing me for crying for him but my heart still loves him.

Ofcourse, you don't move on from someone that easily.

I didn't knew when I slept on the floor while crying only.

Next morning

I woke up by my alarm.

I got up and took a long shower and then got ready as soon as possible.

After getting ready, I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself and winked.

I laughed at my silliness and went downstairs.

I saw that not much people were there and I was not hungry so I'd rather skip breakfast.

I went in the studio and saw some people already there. One girl approached me.

"Good morning mam. Please wear the clothes arranged at your table and then makeup artists and hairstylists will be here. Your table is the 7th one."

"Thankyou."

I said and gave her a smile and went towards my table.

It had a chaniya choli of flower printed design and pink dupatta.

I changed my clothes and some girls came and started doing my dupatta.

I saw that sumedh was here too after some time.

One girl was securing the dupatta by a safety pin but by mistake I was hurt by it.

"Ow!"

I exclaimed and saw that blood is coming out from there.

"Sorry sorry sorry! I am sorry mam."

She kept repeating sorry cause maybe she thought I will be mad and she will lose her job. But I know that it is not intentional.

"It's alright. Don't worry too much. It happens."

And then suddenly sumedh came and started inspecting.

"Wait a second! I will bring first aid kit."

And he went and brought the first aid kit for me.

He took out the cotton and wiped the excess blood and I winced.

He looked at me and I looked at him and we locked eyes.

He wiped it carefully next time and then applied medicine.

And then applied bandage on it.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

He said and smiled while I returned that smile.

Then I sat on the chair and some hairstylists came to style my hair.

My hair were styled in two braids with flowers and a crown kind of accessory.

Then a girl came and started painting on my face. It was not that painting which you are thinking.

It is to decorate my face. Sumedh had a tilak kind of painting on his face.

That was beautiful to be honest.

After they finished, I was not able to recognise myself.

I got up and looked towards sumedh to see him talking with someone and he was looking like Krishna.

"Are the main leads ready?"

The director barged in and asked in general and found us all ready.

"Nice, let's shoot the promo."

We both nodded and went outside to shoot the promo.

In this show, I was playing the role of Radha and sumedh was playing the role of Krishna and the name of the show is Radhakrishna.

The first shot was of us sitting together on a big swing which was decorated by leaves and flowers.

He sat first and then I sat beside him.

The director told us to hold the rope of the swing of our sides with one hand and put the other hand on each other's hand.

We did as he told and when I put my hand on his, he looked at me and I looked at him for a moment and then I looked at the director.

He told us that the staff will swing us and we need to look in each other's eyes with love and smile a little.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

I looked at him and he looked at me and the swing started swinging.

After looking for some minutes, the director said cut.

"What a perfect piece of art we have! Now for the next scene, y/n need to lay her hands on sumedh's shoulder and lay her head on her hands while he is showing like he is playing flute."

I looked at him wide eyed and he gave me a naughty smile.

I shakily put my hands on his shoulder and looked at him and saw him looking at me only.

"Don't worry, I don't bite."

He said and laughed at his own joke.

And then I did as the director said.

And till the evening time, the whole promo was shot.

______________________________________

Heyy guyss... Update is here.

I am really sorry for not updating from a long time. But if I am being honest, I am not unable to find that perfect scenes which I want and that intimacy between jungkook and y/n.

But y'all dont need to worry cause it's my work and I wil try my best to give you the best experience.

Thankyou. Love you all!