Chapter 32

Time skip to jungkook's birthday~~

Today is jungkook's birthday and I have planned a surprise birthday party for him.

"Jungkook! Wake up! You are going to be late if you continue sleeping like this. Kook! Wake up!"

He just groaned and ignored me. I shaked him harder this time. But still no response.

"Kook! Wake up!" I said in a sweet voice and he pulled me with him.

"Jungkook! Wake up!!"

I screamed in his ear and he jolted up from his sleep. Hd was in panicked state and I started laughing heavily.

"Yaahh!! You!!"

Then he came towards me and started tickling me. After sometime, he stopped tickling me and I stopped laughing.

"Go and take a shower. I will make breakfast. Be fast otherwise you will be late."

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

"Me?..... Forgetting?...... Something?..... Like what?"

"Nevermind."

He said disappointedly and went in the bathroom to take shower.

I am sorry Jungkook but I need to play this act otherwise your surprise will be ruined.

Then I made breakfast and he came downstairs.

"Are you sure you are not forgetting something?"

"Yeah I am sure. Why are you asking me again and again?"

"Nevermind."

Then he went to big hit building and I started my plan.

I started doing the decorations. After finishing the decorations, I baked a cake. Then I prepared his birthday gift and got ready.

I decided to wear indian dress.

My dress:

The decorations:

The decorations: