Chapter 11

I was searching for mom but suddenly someone putted me up and threw me on shoulder. I looked to see jimin behind me. So this must be taehyung.

"Taehyung, what are you doing? Jimin, save me."

But then they took me inside the house and taehyung putted me down. I stumbled a little.

"Have you gone insane taehyung? Why did you do this? I could have normally came with you if you asked me to and you jimin, you didn't even helped me."

I was scolding them but I flinched hard when a cold thing touched my bare waist.

"Jungkook! I will kill you if you do this again."

I turned around and saw hoseok oppa with a cold drink bottle.

"Oppa!! You too!!"

I crossed my arms and pouted a little.

"Your mehandi will be ruined if you cross your hands." Jimin said.

"Don't worry about it. It is dried. And why you brought me here? I have some other important work. What was I doing? Ah! I was searching for mom...... Mom!"

I was about to go but jimin pulled me back.

"What's with the rush miss?"

"Seriously?!? I need to search for mom."

"Don't you miss jungkook?" Namjoon oppa came out of nowhere and said.

(A/n: Y/n be like 'Namjoon Shut up' 😂😜)

"He is invisible from the morning. I am going to kill him once he comes in front of my eyes."

"Don't worry he is a loyal person. He will not cheat on you."

I was about to say something but something put their hand on my waist and I flinched a little.

"Hyungs! Stop teasing my princess!"

I looked up and saw jungkook. I pulled out from his grip and said.

"Here you are. Where were you the whole time? In Ananya's mehandi, Taehyung was with her. In Kriti's mehandi, jimin was with her. But in my mehandi, my fiance is nowhere to be seen. I was roaming alone here and there. I searched the whole place but you were invisible."

I was scolding him but I saw him take another cold drink bottle from hoseok oppa. I thought he took it to drink it but, No. He came towards me and touched that bottle to my face. I stopped talking and looked towards him.

"Calm down." He said. I sighed annoyingly.

"I will kill you." I said with actions.

"I am already dead princess." He said.

"Fine. Now why you all took me here? I have some important things to do."

Then suddenly someone closed my eyes with a blindfold. Then someone took my hand.

"Follow me." It was jungkook's voice.

I followed him and when we reached he took the blindfold off. I opened my eyes and we were in my room. But my room was decorated with fairy lights, plushies, and other decorative things. And there was a box on the bed.

I looked towards jungkook and he just smiled.

I went to the bed and opened the box. There was a beautiful necklace in it. Then jungkook came near me.

"Turn the pendant." He said.

I turned the pendant and behind the pendant, 'jungkooky/n' was written.