Chapter 22

After lunch, I went upstairs with the rest of blackpink members. I sat on the chair of my dressing table while everyone settled themselves on the bed.

They all were talking about random things but I was just in my thoughts. My thoughts were so loud that I was not able to hear their voices. A war was going on my mind.

Why was jungkook acting weird downstairs before? Why didn't he glared at me or agreed to ji-eun? He didn't even glanced at ji-eun.

I should be happy but after what he said to me I was not happy. He regretted the decision of marrying me. He regretted his decision of falling in love with me.

I think the divorce papers of me and jungkook will come today.

Then suddenly the bell rang. I went downstairs to check and a man was holding some papers.

"Here are some papers for you mam."

"Thank you."

I saw that they were divorce papers.

I went in the living room and signed the papers. I was still hesitant but I did it. Then I took out our marriage ring and the necklace he gave me. I always wore that necklace but it is no longer needed. I putted a pen, the marriage ring and necklace on the file and putted the file on the table of living room. 

Then I went in my room. Everyone were busy talking. They thought I was listening.

Now jungkook would be happy. He can live with her ji-eun. That ji-eun who is not annoying, clingy and jealous.

Author pov

Y/n was in her thoughts that she didn't realised what was going around her.

When the members were talking, ji-eun came in their room.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked and glared at her.

"I just came to be friends with her. Let me catch up with her. I just wanna get along."

Lisa was about to say no when jisoo spoke.

"Let her. If she does something, I will hit her with my slippers."

"Yaayy!"

Then they were normal talking when jisoo said something.

"Y/n see this hairstyle is amazing, right?"

"Wow! I can do this on y/n. I know how to cut hair. I have learned from my aunt. Please!"

"No." Lisa spoke coldly.

"Please! I promise I will not mess up."

"Fine." Rose sighed and said.

Y/n was still not aware of her surroundings.

"Okay you can trust me." She said and smirked evilly.

Ji-eun got up and opened the messy bun of y/n and put the rubber band on the dressing table. Then she grabbed her hair in a ponytail and purposely took the big scissors and cut that big bunch of hair.

All the members gasped as they saw the big bunch of y/n's hair in ji-eun's fist.

"What the- YOU BITCH!!" Jennie and lisa spoke in unison.

Jennie and lisa quickly tackled her down and sat on top of her and started punching her and lecturing her while ji-eun just smirked.

Y/n was still in her thoughts. Their was a big war going on in her mind. She was like paralyzed. She didn't knew what was happening in her surroundings.

"Now jungkook will surely leave you y/n. He doesn't like girls with short hair. And I am obviously better than you y/n. Remember that."

Ji-eun said and started laughing evilly. Jennie quickly punched her. 

Suddenly, the door blasted open and everyone were standing there, confused.

Because of the noise of the door opening loudly, y/n flinched bad and jisoo noticed it and hugged her.

Y/n was so much confused. What actually happened here?

"Unnie what actually happened here?" Y/n asked and jisoo looked at her confusingly.

"You were here all the time right?" Jisoo asked y/n.

"Yeah..... I was here...... All the time...... Physically...... But my mind was having a war..... So I don't know what actually happened here. I was not present here...... mentally."

Jisoo felt bad for y/n as she was too much drowned in her thoughts that she didn't noticed what was going on around her. Jisoo understood the state of y/n at that moment.

This argument has affected her too much. And jisoo understood it. She just hugged y/n tightly.

"Don't worry y/n. Everything will be alright. Don't let your thoughts overpower you. You are a strong girl. Hmm?"

While jisoo was saying motivating words to y/n, y/n just nodded in response. She was still confused over the fact that what actually happened while she was a having a war in her mind.

On the other side, when bts members came inside the room, they saw jennie and lisa on top of ji-eun. They didn't understand what had happened.

"What happened? And why did you screamed jennie?" Jin asked her while trying to understand the situation.

All they able to see was jennie and lisa on top of ji-eun, ji-eun smiling evilly and in ji-eun's right hand, there was a big pair of scissors while on her left hand, there were long hair like in a large bunch. It was like someone cutted a girl's hair in too much amount. And on the other side, they saw jisoo hugging y/n and saying something to her. Y/n was not even properly visible to them.

Jungkook stood their frozen. He didn't know what to do in this situation. He didn't even knew what happened between y/n and ji-eun.

Jennie was explaining everything to bts members. Jisoo told them the state of y/n. After listening, jungkook went to y/n and jisoo backed off and suddenly jungkook hugged her.

She was trying to look up but then stopped when she heard jungkook saying.

"I am really sorry love I am really sorry. Please forgive me hun. I was not in my right mind at that moment. I spoke things which I shouldn't have said. I am really sorry baby. Please forgive me. Please."

Then y/n heard sniffling sound and she saw upside to see jungkook crying and sobbing.

"Please forgive me y/n *sob* I am really really sorry."

He kept on repeating these words while sobbing.

End of author's pov

______________________________________

Hey guysss!!!! New update is here....

Hope you all are liking this book. And I am going out of ideas so if you have any so let me know in the comments or in messages.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜