Chapter 4

"I am selected as the main lead in a show and I am leaving for vrindavan within two days."

"What?!" 

They both spoke in unison.

"Yeah. I am telling the truth. I received a mail from them requesting me to appear as their main lead. And I agreed."

"We are so proud of you, dear."

"Thankyou mom. I was also shocked so much at first but I thought about it a lot and finally decided to give it a try. Even though acting is not in my profession, I will try my best."

"That sounds like my brave daughter. I believe in you. I know that you will be able to do it perfectly. And everyone wil love your acting too. Dont worry too much about it."

"Thankyou dad. This is going to help me a lot to boost up my confidence."

"But will you be able to manage the company and your shooting both together at the same time?"

My mom being the worried person she is for me, asked me.

"Mom, I will be able to a manage all three things together. I am going to work in hospital too while I am here. Being a doctor is my passion so it is my right to resume working as one. Right?"

"If you are able to manage everything at once properly, then we have no problem y/n."

My dad said in a proud tone. I smiled at him.

"Dad, after dinner, can you please explain me some things about our company. After all, now I will be the one to handle it so I need to know everything about the company, shouldn't I?"

"I knew you will be the best heir of the company than anyone else. You are even compassionate before becoming the owner and ceo of the company. I am so proud of you my daughter."

"Thankyou so much dad. I promise I will not disappoint you both."

"I trust you, my daughter."

"So when is this announcement going to be made? So I can arrange everything to come back here."

"After a week. Arrange everything according to your time and then message me. Ok?"

"Sure dad. Now, I need to go to starlit hospital to meet my friends who worked with me. Its been a long time. I kinda miss them too."

"Sure go ahead, y/n."

My dad said while a small smile was lingering on his face.

"I am coming starlit hospital, wait for me."

After I ate the lunch with my parents, I went to room to get dressed up. I wore a peach coloured kurti and then on my way to the hospital, I bought some gifts for everyone.

Afterall I am meeting them after such a long time, so it doesnt look good if you go empty handed.

I quickly reached the hospital and then entered inside with the whole big bag of gifts. There were gifts for every single one of them. I didn't wanted anyone to feel bad that they didn't received one so I bought for everyone of them.

I entered the hospital and at first I saw krutika, our receptionist. She was the sweet kind of person.

She saw me and her eyes widened and she quickly hugged me.

"Y/n!?"

"Yeah, its me krutika! How are you??"

"I am fine y/n. But tell me how are you?"

"I am fine too. I missed you all. So I came to meet you. And yeah, this is for you."

"There as no need for this y/n."

"Keep it. I wanted to give you something."

"Thankyou so much y/n."

"I will get going. I need to meet everyone else too."

And then I went and met everyone in hospital who were close to me. I was that type of person who knew so many people and was friends with many but was close to only some. 

Then I went towards nikhil's cabin. He was my best friend during my time in hospital. We always had fun whenever we were with each other.
He never let me feel alone. He was the one who made sure that I am always happy and am not missing jungkook too much.

He was the second male friend I ever had in my life. But he was so much understanding.

I knocked on his cabin's door and heard a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and saw him in the doctor's coat. He was sitting on the doctor's chair and was studying some reports I guess.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning?"

He said in a confused voice and with a frown on hid face. He looked towards me and the frown on his face disappeared and his eyes widened in shock.

"Y/n?"

He stood up and came towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back and chuckled at his reaction.

"Yeah its me. How are you?"

"I am totally fine y/n."

After catching up with him and promising him yo meet him to enjoy yourselves like old times, I continued my journey.

I met everyone and gave the gifts to my close ones. It was some quality time I spent in the hospital after so long.

It was almost evening now. I didn't even realised when the time went by.
I opened the door of my car and sat inside and it started raining. Just then, my phone ringed.

I looked at my called id and it was jungkook.

______________________________________

Heyy guyss!!! How have you been??

My exams are starting and I need to study for it... I hope you will support me.

Love you all!💕✨💗