Chapter 1

I woke up to a beautiful sight in front of me.

My empty bed. What a wonderful sight to see when you have a handsome husband, right?

Well yeah. He is too busy with all his work that he even forget to come back home.

I am not complaining. I am used to it now.

I mostly wake up to an empty bed and many times go to sleep in an empty bed. Well, I understand that he is busy nowadays with his work but I need to talk to him about something important.

I am messaging him from the last two days that I am missing him terribly and I need to talk about something important but he is leaving me on seen.

I am getting frustrated. I know that he is busy but atleast can he listen to me? I have something important to tell him.

>>>>>

Now its been three days. I am getting ready to go to meet him at the bighit building.

I can't control myself now. Its been three days and I don't know how he is, how he is doing and not even a hi from him!

I wore a yellow kurti as I was in a hurry.

I quickly reached there by the car and then stormed inside.

The guards didn't stopped me as they know me by now.

I went inside and then searched for the recording room.

As soon as I found it, I knocked on the door twice. Well, I can't forget the manners which my parents taught me.

I heard some whispering and then some footsteps approached the door. And the door opened and hoseok oppa's face popped out.

He saw me and smiled at me. I gave him that smile back and gave him the bag which contained food for all of them.

Yeah, I made food for them as I thought going there empty handed will not look good as I am going to meet them after a long time.

"Its food for y'all."

"Omg! Really? Thankyou so much y/n. Come inside."

He said and made way for me. I went inside and saw that everyone were sitting on couch and chairs.

I looking at the recording area and there he was, the most precious person of my life, jungkook.

He was with some other girl which I assumed to be another artist with whom they are collaborating.

I gave all of them a smile and they all smiled back at me.

"How are you y/n? Didn't heard from you from a long time."

"I am fine yoongi oppa. How are you all?"

"We all are fine. Come have a sit. Jungkook will be here after he completes recording his part."

I just nodded my head and sat on a chair at the side.

He was giggling and talking happily with that artist. I am happy he is comfortable with the artist he is collaborating!

He, along with that girl, came out after some time.

Jungkook came and saw me and suddenly a frown came on his face and he looked at me in confusion.

I just gave him a smile and stood up from my seat.

He stepped in front and said the unexpected thing.

"Why are you here?"

"I came to meet you."

"Why?"

"Cause you were not responding to my texts."

"I was busy!"

"I know. Thats why I came here."

"I am still busy y/n. You didn't had to come here."

"But I need to talk to you about something important."

"Gosh y/n!... *turns to the girl* I will talk to you later."

That girl nodded and then jungkook again turned to me.

"Why can't you understand I am busy? I have work unlike you!"

"What the hell are you trying to say jungkook?"

"I am trying to say that stop being to clingy and an attention seeker! Just because I dont reply to your texts that doesn't mean you have to right to come here.... Gosh! Y/n I am so tired of you now. Why can't you understand sometimes? You know I regret marrying you. Go home, please."

A single tear dropped out from my eye. It was followed by a waterfall of tears.

I bit my lip to stop the sobs which were accompained by the tears.

"Fine."

That was the only word which I spoke. The one single word was the only thing which I was able to speak from my mouth.

After all those hurtful words which stabbed my heart, I was strong enough to atleast speak something.

I just stormed out of the room and went straight to the house while the tears flow down from my eyes continuously.

I reached inside and went straight to my room.

I started consoling myself saying that maybe just because he was stressed, he spoke all those things. He must be in pressure and thats why he took it out on me.

But still that pain in my chest didnt left.

I decided to wait for him for 12 hours. If he comes within that time period and explains himself, I will forgive him but if he does not, then...

..... I am leaving back for India.

______________________________________

The wait is over guyssss!!!!

Here is the first chapter of season 2. Hope you all will like it.

Its going to have more drama, jealousy, and romance than the previous one.

And dont forget to check out the description which I added for season 2.

Slow update warning! 🙏🙂

Please bear with me. I love you guys. 💜✨