Chapter 33

I packed my things while jungkook was on his call.

We are leaving for korea at night.

I completed packing things and saw my diary.

I smiled looking at that. I opened it and decided to write all the events.

I hurriedly took a pen and started writing everything down.

I finished writing it and then went out in the balcony. It was evening time already. The sky was filled with pretty colours.

I was just looking at it with a small smile. The wind was blowing.

There were a million thoughts running in my mind. And I was just thinking that so much happened within so less time.

Life is so unexpected. You can never know what can happen in it. You can just enjoy and live every moment fully.

Slowly, pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled knowing it's jungkook.

He put his face on my shoulder and held me a little more tightly.

I am so lucky to have this person in my life. I never knew that I was a lovable person too. Until this person came in my life and loved me more than anyone.

This person gave me million experiences which I only thought about.

I never thought I can ever have those moments in real life but this person, standing right behind me, made those moments real.

He taught me the meaning of love. The actual love. In which you sacrifice for your loved ones. In which you go to any heights to see them happy. In which you want them all to yourself. In which you can wait forever for them.

The love which everyone always dreams of but thinks that they can never receive it.

This person gave all of that to me. I never knew that a random person will come in my life and be such an important person that without him, I won't be able to live.

He just do so much things for me that I can't even thank him for everything.

Sometimes, I think like I am not even doing half of what he is doing for me.

I just wish that he always be with me. Cause now, I can't live without him. He is my oxygen without which I will die.

He is different from every single person out there. He is the unique piece for me.

No one can ever match to him for me.

The way he looks at me with so much love in his eyes, I never even thought anyone will do that.

The way he holds me that if he leaves me, I will go away from him.

They way he makes so much efforts to make me happy, even though I don't deserve all of it.

The way he brings things which I love a lot.

The way he spoils me and brings so many things for me.

The way he calls me different nicknames.

The way he encourages me every single time.

The way he pampers me and cares for me.

I really feel so lucky to have this kind of person in my life, who can love me endlessly.

And now, what will I do if he leaves one day?

I just don't want him to leave. Never. I can't even think about a life without him now.

I don't even know what would I have done if he didn't came for me.

I just wish the time to stop so we can be together forever.

I just wish that the day does not come when we both have to seperate from each other.

Like please bhagwanji, don't seperate him from me. He is only hope in my hopeless world.

And without my notice, a tear left my eyes.

I quickly wiped it before jungkook can notice it. I don't want him to worry more about me.

I just love him so much that I can't explain it in words.

Words are not enough to explain it.

I put my hands on his and interwined his hands with mine.

I took his hands and kissed it and then turned around while his hands around my waist and my hands around his neck.

He looked at me and smiled while I did the same.

He rested his forehead on mine while looking in my eyes.

I wish my heart could speak so I can express how much I love him.

All the things which I dreamt about love, I am able to see it in him. He fulfilled all those dreams of mine.

That fear that I won't have anyone to love me like I have dreamt of. He vanished that fear into thin air.

He is literally the man of my dreams who came into reality.

His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on.

A smile automatically comes on my face when I look at him.

He lifted me up in the air and a small gasp escaped my mouth and I looked at him while he was smiling.

My hands around his neck while he was looking at me.

He kissed my forehead softly and then took my back inside.

We didn't needed words. Our eyes were talking instead of our mouths right now.

We were just enjoying each other's company.

He put me on bed and closed the door of balcony and came and sat beside me.

"I love you."

He said and a small smile at the end.

______________________________________

Nevermind, I already finished writing the book and there are still some chapters left so enjoy!

Heyy sweeties!!

Here was y/n pov. I added many things which think. Like dreaming of love and all.

So now, what do you think about jungkook pov?

Take care of yourselves! Love you all!✨💓