Chapter 4

I think I started to like him.

After the wedding ceremony ended, we all went home.

"Mom I need to tell you something."

Suddenly Kriti said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Yes dear. What is it?"

"Umm.... Actually.... I love jimin."

Jimin was shocked at her sudden confession to her mom.

"So what's the problem in that?"

Kriti looked shocked at her mother's response. She quickly went and hugged her.

"Jimin, call your parents here. We will arrange your wedding."

He nodded in response. They both were looking happy like hell.

Then jimin called his parents and then he told that his parents will come the day after tomorrow.

Then the newly wedded couple entered the house.

"Welcome jiju and Ananya." Kriti said.

Then they both sat on the couch.

"Jiju where are your shoes?"

"I was searching for my shoes only but they are nowhere to be found."

Then suddenly kriti pulled ananya towards herself and taehyung was confused.

"It is a ritual in indian wedding. The sisters of the bride steal the shoes of the groom and hide it. Then at night if groom wants to get the shoes back they need to give money."

"Seriously?!! Wait! I will tell someone to buy me new shoes."

"But you can't buy new wife. Give us money or else we will take your wife away."

"Fine."

Then he gave me and Kriti the money and then they went in the room.

Time skip after 2 days~~

We are waiting for jimin's parents arrival. Suddenly jimin ran and hugged someone. It must be her mom and dad.

"Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Park." Kriti mom said.

Then we all went to Kriti's house. Now we need to live at Kriti's house and her wedding is in this week only. She is so much excited.

"Congrats Kriti!"

"Thankyou."

"Now again we need to go for shopping."

"Let's go."

We went for shopping. It was fun tbh.
I learned that older sister is called unnie in korean and older brother is called oppa.

I helped jennie, jisoo, rosé and lisa to buy indian clothes this time too. Yeah I helped them last time too. 

After shopping, we went home. It was nighttime so we all ate dinner and everybody went to their rooms.

I went to room and decided to study a bit before sleeping. I was studying but I didn't knew that I studied for hours.

I thought I need fresh air so I went in the balcony. I saw that it is raining. I love rain!! My mood quickly lit up.

I ran downstairs. Everyone would be probably asleep now so I don't need to worry. I went outside and the drops were falling on my face.

I was enjoying in the rain. I closed my eyes and put my face upside. The droplets falling on me. But suddenly the droplets stopped. The sound of the rain was still heard. I frowned.

I opened my eyes and saw a black umbrella above me. I looked who was holding it and it was Jungkook?

What was he doing at this hour?

"What are you doing at this hour? Here?" I asked him.

"I should ask you that."

"Umm... Actually I was studying and I heard the voice of raindrops so I came downstairs. I thought everyone will be asleep."

"I was awake. And you are enjoying the rain but don't you think you will get sick? You don't want to be in your friend's wedding?"

"Ummm..... Sorry."

"Let's go inside."

I nodded and was following him when suddenly my leg slipped in the rain. I was about to fall but jungkook hold me by my waist.

The umbrella was down on the floor and we both were again wet. He was staring in my eyes and I was staring in his eyes.

Then I came to my senses and got up making my balance.

He cares for me.

Omg??!!! He cares for me!!!

______________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you all like this chapter.