Notice, I guess?

Guys, how are you all? It's been a long time since I asked y'all well-being, right?

Well, I published this to inform you all that I may not be able to update for sometime.

I may not be able to write too.

Reason: India lost the WC final 2023.

I am really sorry if it sounds kind of lame excuse but it is a very big deal for me.

I am a die-hard cricket fan from childhood and Rohit sharma and ms dhoni are my idols.

So it was kind of my dream that I see Rohit sharma lifting up the WC trophy.

It is a big trauma for me and my mind is kind of unstable right now.

I am not able to imagine romantic things. Leave romantic things, I am not even able to imagine anything right now.

This is broken me so much and watching the ict in tears made me cry too.

I cried the whole night yesterday. I didn't even have an appetite and ate anything.

So I guess you all get how big of deal it is for me.

I hope you all will understand.

I will need some time to get out from this trauma and start feeling better.

After I feel a little better, I will try my best to start writing again and publish chapters for you.

But right now, I just really cant. I really hope you all will understand. Cause in this state, I will not be able to give you the quality chapters.

If anyone of you want to rant about it, or want to talk about it or say something, you can surely comment or message me.

I am affected so much by this cause this time, this team deserved the world cup.

They worked so hard and won all 10 matches but I guess luck was not on our side.

But still,

I am proud of team india!💙🇮🇳😭

We win as a team, we lose as one.🇮🇳💙🥺