Chapter 36

"Finally, it felt like I am back home."

Jungkook said and I smiled at that.

He got up and picked me up from the couch and made me sit on the kitchen counter.

He turned the stove on and put the ramen in the hot water.

I was just looking at him. His focused eyes, his tattooed hand, determined look on his face.

I smiled automatically by looking at him.

After doing everything, he looked at me and caught me staring at him. I still didn't looked away. Why would I?

"Liking the view?"

"Ofcourse. I am enjoying it."

He looked up and smirked and then stood in front of my and took my legs and wrapped it around his waist.

He stood close to me and then looked in my eyes intensely while smirking.

"What about now?"

That jungkook is too much. I just cleared my throat and pushed him away a little and looked the other way. My face probably red by now.

He chuckled at me and then pulled my head in his chest and caressed my hair. He gave me a forehead kiss gently and we stayed like that for some moments.

Then he pulled away and took out the ramen in one bowl and took two fork and put in on the table and then came again to fetch me.

He took me to the couch and we both ate from one bowl while putting on a random movie.

After eating, we both went inside the bedroom to get our sleep.

I laid beside jungkook and we slept cuddling each other.

>>>>>

The next morning, I woke up before jungkook.

I took a bath and then made breakfast and was just sitting on the couch wondering what to do.

He was sleeping peacefully and I didn't wanted to wake him up.

I took my mobile and opened pinterest.

I had a collection of jungkook and his photos on Pinterest. I mean, the photos are awesome and he looks hot. I can look at his photos all day.

I was sitting laid back on the couch and was just looking at his photos and smiling like an idiot.

I didn't knew from how long I was looking at his photos but suddenly, my phone was snatched away from my hands.

I looked in front and saw jungkook. Gosh! He scared me.

"Oh my god! Jungkook! You... scared me."

I first said in panicked voice but then that slowly changed when I realised he was standing in front of me without any shirt. Just in his sweatpants.

He was looking at me only and smirked at my reaction.

"Why are you roaming like this? Go, put on a shirt."

"Don't tell me you don't like it? And I called you like a thousand times. What were you so immersed in?"

He asked me and I just stayed silent while trying to think of an excuse.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"First give me my phone."

He looked at the phone suspiciously and then opened it.

"No! Jungkook! Give it back!"

I said and stood up trying to snatch my phone back but ofcourse, I can't. He is jungkook afterall.