Chapter 6

When he saw inside, he realised how bad he fucked up.

At that moment, his whole world came crashing down.

Your two stacks of clothes were absent from the closet.

He fell on his knees and his whole body went numb. He dont know what to express. One stray tear made its way from his eye.

It was like he came back to his senses after so many months. He realised that he lost his y/n, he lost the love of his life.

"How can I do this to the person whom I love the most, the person whom I love more than my own life?"

More tears made its way from his eyes now.

"How much more of an asshole can I be? How can I treat her more badly than a maid when she deserves to be treated like a princess?"

And he broke down. He started sobbing on his place cause he didn't knew what to do now. He didn't had any where you can be.

Just then his mobile phone ringed in his pocket.

He took it out hoping that it was you but his hopes were crushed when he saw it was namjoon hyung.

He hesitantly accepted the call and put the phone near his ear while still crying silently.

"Jungkook? Its everything alright now?"

"H-hyung, everything is d-destroyed. I fucked up."

He said and started crying uncontrollably again.

"Jungkook, what happened?"

He heard jin's worried voice.

"H-hyung, she l-left..."

"What??!"

All the members from the other side spoke together.

"Y/n left hyung, she left me. I fucked up."

"Stop crying jungkook, we need to go and find y/n now before its too late."

"Yes hyung."

"So first lets check at her friends houses. Maybe she is there for some days."

And with that, the hunt for y/n started.

They checked everywhere but y/n was nowhere to be found. It was nighttime and they were still not able to find her.

Blackpink members, ananya and kriti were also helping them cause they were worried for y/n too.

Then suddenly yoongi suggested jungkook to call her.

"Jungkook, did you call her?"

"Call?? Oh no! How can I forget to call her?"

"Oh my god jungkook! You didn't tried calling her?"

"Just a second, I am calling her."

Jungkook called her and the phone ringed and but she didn't accepted his call.

He is realising now how bad he fucked up and he does not have any idea where you will be.

He was getting worried for you.

Everyone were sitting at jungkook's house and no one was able to sleep cause y/n was missing and they had no idea where she can be.

Everyone were thinking where can you go.

Then namjoon asked jungkook.

"Jungkook, why don't you try calling her parents?"

"No, I don't want to worry them."

"Then just ask their well-being and keep it on speaker. If she is there, we will get to know about it."

"I don't have any other option so let's try this one out."

He called her mother and she picked up.

"Hello jungkook, how are you?"

"I am fine mother. How are you?"

"I am fine. Did your meeting finished? Y/n told me you were in some meeting and you were not able to come here cause of that."

Jungkook looked at namjoon hyung with wide eyes and saw his hyung repeating his actions.

"Y-yes mother, my meeting is finished and I am planning on coming there tomorrow maybe."

"We will be happy to see you here. Come safely dear."

"Yeah. Bye."

And he hanged up the call. He kept the phone aside and took a moment to take that information in.

Y/n is in India at her parent's house. Did she told them what he did to her?

But by his mother-in-law's voice, it didn't seem like she had said anything.

If she had told them, her mother would not be talking to him so sweetly.

He need to go there and win her back as soon as possible.

My y/n, please wait for me. I will make sure to give you the respect and attention you deserve. But please, wait for me.

______________________________________

Heyy guysss... Update is here.

Btw how is navratri going?

I am a sleep deprived person now, but still updating for you all cause I love you!✨