Chapter 46 (last)

We reached home and he picked me up and put me on the bed.

We were a little dried up by now.

He brought a ointment and then took my left leg gently.

He took a little ointment and started applying it on my leg. I hissed a little when I felt a little more pressure on my leg.

After doing it, he got up and grabbed one of his tshirts and one of my sweatpants and then came towards me and gave it to me.

He took another pair of clothes for himself and went in the bathroom to change.

I changed my clothes and opened my hair and started drying it with a towel.

After a few moments, jungkook came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

He looked at me and put his towel around his neck and stood behind me.

"Give it to me, i will do it."

"It's okay. I can do it."

"Give it."

And I had to give it to him.

He started drying my hair softly and gently with that towel.

"Done."

"Thankyou!"

He smiled at me and then gave me a sweet kiss at my neck and went away to put our towels.

His phone started ringing and he came and picked it up and went out while talking on it.

I took the headphones which were at the bedside table and started playing songs while going to them as I was getting bored.

My ultimate timepass is listening to songs and vibing to them. I would not even know when the whole day is already wasted.

It was already nighttime by now and I was not much hungry as all day, we have been eating and drinking one or other thing.

At night, while sleeping time, Jungkook silently laid beside me which he never do.

I felt as if I had done something wrong.

But a few moments later, he sat up on his place and then hold my face and put it on his lap.

He started caressing my hair softly and looked down at me.

"Don't overthink. You haven't done anything wrong and I am not mad at you."

"Are you a mind reader?"

"No but I can surely read your mind."

He said and gave me his sweet smile.

I was lying there while he softly caressed my head and gave me a forehead kiss.

Soon, I went to sleep. His touch always comforts me.

>>>>>

The next day also, I woke up after jungkook.

My leg was much better the next day as I had already rested enough.

I was in jungkook's arms and we both were on the couch watching some kdrama.

In other words, we both were just chilling.

Jungkook has his work from tomorrow and it's his last day off today.

There were some snacks on the table.

Jungkook didn't failed to make sure that I was resting since I sprained my ankle. And cause of him only, I am more than better today.