Chapter 43

"Wait a second, I have something for you!"

He said and ran towards the couch where his bag was there, all excited.

I just smiled watching his excitement.

He took the bag and grabbed my wrist and took me to the bedroom with him.

He made me sit on the bed and pulled my legs on the bed.

He took out something from his bag and I saw they were anklets.

He opened it and tied it on my ankles. They were so pretty. I still wonder how did he knew I love payal.

(Your author loves payal and she even wear one so this book being an Indian, deserved a payal dedicated scene!)

He ran his finger through the payal and then looked up at me and smiled.

"You love payal, right?"

"Yeah, I love them. Thankyou so much. It's so pretty!"

I folded my legs and admired the payal which he bought for me.

"I saw it at a shop and it reminded me of you so I bought it for you. They are pretty just like you!"

"Thankyouu!"

"I would settle for a thankyou."

He said and his face turned serious. What did he mean by that?

"Then?"

"I want a kiss!"

He said and tried to control his smile. He made me nervous.

"Alright!"

And I kissed him and was about to pull back but he didn't let me.

After a few minutes, he let me back off and I look at him and he smiled.

"Thanks wifey!"

He said and got up. I took the pillow and throw it at him but he caught it chuckling at me.

I was supposed to go out but it was not needed as my mood was lifted up now.

I decided to make some sweets. I was walking towards the kitchen and the payal was making 'chan-chan' sound.

I made some jalebis while jungkook was on the couch watching tv.

I completed and decided to make him taste it.

I took the dish and went out to see him nowhere. I checked the house and found him near the balcony, standing alone, lost in his thoughts.

"Jungkook, taste this!"

"What's this?"

"Jalebi. An Indian sweet. You will love it, promise."

"Alright!"